FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnother wasted life

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another wasted life
    Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:38pm
I know it's a cultural thing, but sheesh, why have kids at all if you're happy to kill them over something so dumb?

Two weeks after the Observer revealed the shocking story of Rand Abdel-Qader, 17, murdered because of her infatuation with a British soldier in Basra, her father is defiant.

Sitting in his garden, he remains a free man, despite having stamped on, suffocated and then stabbed his daughter to death.

Full Story
Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:07pm

I know it is their way of living but I hate honour killings.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:29pm
Oh GOD dont get me started!!

I am a Muslim and I married a Hindu. Thankfully tho where we come from the people are not freaks like that father.....we have more freedom and girls ware european clothing and have freedom to do what ever.

Mind you we are not shiait.

He kept saying that it is in the name of GOD and that he is blessed....OH buddy you will get the surprise of your life....F*^$# Freak!!

Makes me sooooo mad. It give all Muslims a bad name when only those part of the world involve them selves in H Killing.

I dont want to say any thing else....as my head is about to burst in anger.

grrrgrrrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grrrgrrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:46pm
It is so sad when things like this happen. Plus it makes muslims out to be really strange and violent.

Mattias 2yo
Henrik almost 1
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:02pm

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:56pm
Roksana , what is "shiait"? if you dont mind me asking

I didn't even bother reading the article, it would just make me angry .

But from what roksana has said he is claiming Its in the name of God etc.....well if thats what God wants, why would anyone want to believe in him ?
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:00am
Well there are two types of Muslims. Sunni and Shiait.

Sunni's are mainly in Soudi Arabia, and North Africa etc and a big chunck in Bangadesh (Where my Dad comes from). Shiait are mainly in Afganistan, Iran, iraq etc. Shiaits follow not only ALLAH and Muhammad but also Muhammads two Grandsons. Sunni's dont take the G/sons to be of great importance and thats why the two grp clash.

I found Shiait's a bit NUT's (Dont get me know not all...but there are quite a few).

We also found them a bit more Violent. I tell you, I was taught Quaran at school and I read it too...and no where does is talk about kiling innocent ppl, attack innocent ppl or any ppl. It gives a muslim the right to defend it self but never attack another.

So all this Jihad bull sh*t is just man made. It just makes me sooooooo mad!!

Post Reply Post Reply