FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGRINDS MY GEARS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GRINDS MY GEARS!!!
    Posted: 02 April 2009 at 4:33pm
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2308635/Cherish-died-after-St-John-delay

This story really wound me up that started looking for the feedback page to write a comment, what a crock of #$@% !!

The comment that got to me is:

"Cherishsiliala Tahuri-Wright, 3, known as Cherish, suffered severe head injuries at a house in Marton on February 17, police allege. A 56-year-old woman, charged with her murder, is in custody.

Although emergency services were alerted about 12.15pm, the critically hurt toddler did not arrive at Palmerston North Hospital till 2.40pm.

"It really p$#@# me off to think they d!cked around for a couple of hours while a little girl was dying," said family spokeswoman and Porirua Deputy Mayor Litea Ah Hoi.

"You don't have to be Einstein to work out a child with head injuries has to go straight to hospital any parent would know that instinctively."

After emergency services and police were alerted to Cherish's injuries, it is understood that an ambulance was sent from Feilding, about 25 minutes' drive away."

Now regardless from where the ambulance was sent from this little girl died because SOMEONE who was supposed to be looking after her KILLED her, and as for "family spokeswoman and Porirua Deputy Mayor Litea Ah Hoi" she should know better than start pointing fingers elsewhere.

All these excuses but not enough support for these poor wee kids that have lost their lives

Sponsored Links

astral_monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astral_monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 10:55am
I agree!

When i first read this story I felt like there was something off. It's all very well to jump up and down and start pointing fingers, but until you have all the facts you're only gonna make yourself out to be a fool.
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply