FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSarah Jessica Parker is expecting twins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Jessica Parker is expecting twins
    Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:42pm

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:18pm
The couple's reps said they are expecting the birth of twin daughters this summer through a surrogate pregnancy, the Associated Press reports.

hmmm surrogate pregnancy, interesting!

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:30pm
I thought that was random as well. Did she have a surrogate for her last pregnancy?

MC April 2010
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:50pm
i didnt think so....

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:35am
How old is SJP? Maybe she felt surrogacy was a better option due to age?

ETA: Just googled, shes coming up 44 years old ...

Edited by BuzzyBee
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:50am
She took ages to get preggers with DS1 apparently and yeah shes pretty old to be having a baby esp if theres issues.
I thought they were getting a divorce coz he cheated though
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:56pm
Allegedly cheated , don't think it was proved (or was it ? I can't remember )

Oh well, if the twin news is true , thats very nice for them however it comes about

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 3:03pm
My first thought when i heard it this morning on the radio was 'they were getting divorced the other day'

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 7:39pm
Hope its not another sad case of having a baby to save a relationship I don't understand people that think that could ever possibly work.

MC April 2010
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 3:52am
Oh I hear you Lisa...Brad & Angelina Jolie spring to mind when you say that (that is, if you want to believe all the stories you read - they range from magazine to magazine lol).

Quite sick of seeing Ange on the cover, personally I think she is ridiculous wanting more kids - how about focusing on the ones she already has, bet she barely has any time for them as it is with a busy work schedule
 Post Reply Post Reply