FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedxmas pressie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: xmas pressie
    Posted: 17 July 2006 at 8:23am
Hey for those of you going to aus this week (?), or having rellies in Aus, Target is having a HUGE toy sale this week. I founf the catalogue online www.target.com.au
and the stuff I want to get Taine is there for half price! even with the currency exchange it's so much cheaper, and my in-laws will bring it over next time they come! I said to my MIL, I'll send you the money - she said "Oh, don't worry ,it can be our present to Taine"
Me "Oh no no no, you can't steal my xmas idea., Get your own!"

hopefully I did not offend.

anyway, we are either getting him the INcrediblok thingy ($120 here, or $64 there), or the learning table ($100 here or $39there). Oooh, how exciting and organised of me!
Sponsored Links

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 8:55am
oh i got Jayde the Incrediblok. And her and Lissy both play with it. Although its pretty big and its not a toy they spend a huge amount of time playing. You are very organised Liz!

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 11:10am
Ohhh my dad is gong to Sydney again next week (he was there last week) and I am making him go into target to have a look at Thomas stuff. Hopefully they should have it there a tad cheaper than it is here. I know he is going to Paddy's market to get a whole heap of Tigger stuff for him.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 7:31pm
My brother lives in Sydney who probably will be coming ovr for christmas again. Going to have a look at the toys there but my kids are too big and Baby will be just 1 month so don't have to spend much on 'it'
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 8:07pm
Christmas?!?! man you're organised
I'm don't buy Ella many toys, she gets them from other family members.. and our house is small so we can't fit heaps in it. besides, I prefer to make things myself

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 8:14pm
This xmas Maya gets nothing - she has far too much stuff! And the babies won't even know what xmas is, so it'll be a cheap year all round lol.

Seriously tho, am thinking of getting Maya the 4-8 Leappad coz she has outgrown hers, and she really doesn't need any more toys.

The Aussie sales are awesome - Mum and Dad bought the twins vibrating rockers on sale at Kmart for $60 when they were $80 here.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply