FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXmas Plans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:56pm
yeah - we went to mums over the weekend and Ayja decided that it would be good to poo everywhere and it went all up her back - (must have done it in her carseat and wriggled round so it came up out the top!) I have stopped taking spare clothes most places really but think i may have to start again. luckily since mum has Bailey there she just chucked me some of his little stuff to put on her.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 2:13am
how's Bailey doing Janine? How is your sister as well?
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 3:31pm
um he's just got back out of hospital cos we was admitted over the weekend - he wasn't drinking and since he is on medication to get rid of fluid in his body - he needs to be having a certain amount and he wasn't even having half that - he went a bit yellow so they though maybe liver kidneys etc might have been packing up a bit, but he's home now - still has to be tried on this new med - dunno when that is mum hasn't really told me. um, little sis, lolol, is still adamant that she is adopting this one out, but i really still don't think she is mature enough to make that decision.. have a feeling that maybe mum might take this one on too if bailey has passed by then.. i dunno, it actually seems weird to think of that right now since he seems to be doing ok for the most part but that's how it is with his conidition - can be fine one day gone the next.. who knows. um, as far as i know she goes for her scan soon - but early scan a couple of weeks back suggested they thought it may have been a girl.. she is booked in for elective c-section at 37 weeks simply because her pre-eclampsia was so bad last time and her blood pressure is already starting to climb quite fast this time, and she can't have baby naturally - argh - will never go through pain of childbirth so have a feeling that nothing is really going to stop her going on to do this again.

hey hows your preg going this time - how's your blood pressure.. you had probs with that last time aye?

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 12:07am
aah, well, haven't been going to the doctor. I know I should, but i just hate them so much here. They are really unhelpful when i have questions, cost a fortune, and anyway, i feel okay, so amhoping i'm fine. actually i have to go next wek to get a certificate to fly.
other than that, i'm fine. really tired, but i guess it's coping with b2 and jake is walking/running now and into EVERYTHING!!!!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 4:24pm
Naughty, naughty At least you HAVE to go next week!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 4:25pm
hey there Aimmee - how's your MIL going?

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 4:29pm
Hey Janine. I posted a bit of an update in "update on House". But she is doing heaps better now. Still in ICU but has been extubated and is talking now - apparetnly having to be held back from pulling the nasogastric out and very clearly saying "get this tube out of my nose" !
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 4:40pm
yeah those things are pretty nasty - but in there for a reason i'm sure!

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 11:55am
Not long 'till Christmas now! Look:

Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
lenabeanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabeanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 12:39pm
I am just going to have a bit of a "bitch" session about our christmas!!

The MIL(Linda), Step-dad IL (Roy) and Step-nephew (Bronson) came down for the long weekend - MIL is a NEAT freak (undiagnosed Obsessive Compulsive Disorder we think) - and the house was spotless as we knew she would freak out otherwise.. She rung David last night and said that the house was disgusting and is not coming down for xmas as planned... We are living in a 4 bdrm hosue that is supplied with the job, is not flash but it quite nice... there was nothing wrong with the place and as i said it was SPOTLESS... Now she wants to look after Arna for a week before we move to Taranaki on the 10th Jan... I am a bit peeved off..

Anyway our Xmas plans now are
Xmas Eve: Lunch/BBQ on beach with my dad, sis, david and Arna.
Xmas Day: Picnic Lunch on beach - just the 3 of us
Boxing Day: Nice Lunch at a Restaurant in PN with Mum and her Partner.

NOtice there are no Xmas dinners in there?? Well with David milking and not home until 5:30 - 6pm I just cant be bothered!!

Thanks for letting me babble on
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 12:43pm
Bitch away, Lena! We don't mind!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
lenabeanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabeanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 1:26pm
Lol - Im at the point now that I will probably take a whole topic just to bitch!!

Was in Hamilton last week @ the MIL's and then she was here in the weekend and I have found out in the lasthalf an hour she has been bad mouthing me to my own father!! Hence he stuck up for me and then rung me to let me know... Some people these days....
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 5:19pm
dont get me started on xmas and the MIL...

anyway this year my hubby and i havent planned anything and will accept the first invite that comes along, regardless.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 5:22pm
OMG - janine did i read right that your sis is preggers again???!!! (i'm a bit slow and behind the times i think).

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 9:17pm
yep she is.... argh

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 9:51pm
I'm sorry to hear that janine, more for your mum tho cause it sounds like she has to clean up the mess. maybe she will surpise you and do the right thing. (hope i dont sound out of line here, dont mean to).

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 8:50am
lol i still don't think she will but you never know - everybody has to grow up sometime...

HelenElla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelenElla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 9:19am
Last year xmas eve we had to drive from Napier to Welly stay in a hotel then catch the ferry on xmas morning so we could spend xmas with my family in Picton. We were so tired we couldn't enjoy it and we had to come all the way back up the next day. This year since we will have a little bubba(if it hurries up!) we have decided to just stay up here and have a xmas with all the in-laws so they can chase all the kids so hopefully we can relax a little!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 8:39pm
haha I'm pretty sure you'll have your baby by christmas. I think by that point you'd have exploded
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12