FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPlanner/Jounal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:51pm
Cool - I will dig then out tomorrow when I have a couple of child free hours so will be able to concentrate

Sponsored Links

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:02pm
right here goes - I hope I can find them all!!
I got the idea for the journal/home management folder from this site
creative organizing
it is free and she sends you a guide on how to go about it.

Most of my printables are from The Organized Home
The Organized Home

If I thnk of any others I will pop back in later

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:17pm
I forgot this one - they have a printable for EVERYTHING

organizing your way

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:08pm
jaycee some great sits there.

DH got me a note book from smiggles to tie me over lol. I want to do a home management folder mainly for emergencies so DH will know how & what to do & a planner that I can carry around.
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:04pm
glad to help

that second link (Organized Home) has some useful emergency pages and first aid kit checklist.

Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:43am
Thats AWESOME! Thank you! I went around the stationary stores and asked and they were like you want a what now? And tried to sell me those uggo wall planners
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:05am
to me its all about looks...when it comes to a planner. It is so easy to do it on the computer or mobile but to write it out you want it to look good & a stylish planner will add to it.
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 6:19pm
If you google "free organizing printables" (yes the american spelling ) it brings up some different pages you can download them from too

Mine works awesomely...in theory LOL. Will get there slowly I hope
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 6:31pm
** double post **

Edited by DzinerGirl
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 9:55am
I love the American sites...they are so organized
Amanda267412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda267412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2021 at 5:54pm
Yes, I needed a self-care planner. It's much easier with him. You don't forget anything. And this is very difficult when you have a lot of work and also a family and children. And with a self-care planner, it's much easier to remember. This is a good gift for moms. Because they have so many things to do that they can sometimes forget about.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12