New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Join my book exchange & get 36 free children books
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJoin my book exchange & get 36 free children books

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jay24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Join my book exchange & get 36 free children books
    Posted: 26 November 2013 at 12:02pm
Hey Mumma's and Mums to be!

I am looking for 4 lovely mums or mums to be to let me know if they are interested in receiving 36 FREE kids books in the mail. You have to be quick if you are interested as I can only add 6 mums and have 2 already.

All you need to do is send ONE book and you get 36 back! A great and inexpensive way to build a library for your child.

Let me know if your keen (the first 4 interested will be added to my list... however if I get more than 4 I could possibly add you to friends list who are also doing this).

Apparently it does work, a friend has done it which is how I got in to it.

I just sent my book to a little girl via the book depository website (http://www.bookdepository.com/) which is really cheap AND has free postage or you can go the old school way and go choose a book from a bookstore and post it by snail mail.

If you are interested send me your email address and I'll send you the next message with the details of the child you need to send your book to.

It's like the old school chain letters. Let me know if you have any queries :)

Edited by Jay24 - 26 November 2013 at 12:18pm
Sponsored Links

Jay24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2013 at 12:05pm
feel free to send me your email by private msg if you prefer :)
Flynn268152 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flynn268152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2021 at 3:58pm
Oh, the baby has a forum for the chat about the book exchange and free children's books. You need to send one book and get help from essayontime.co.uk to manage your college work easily. They offer to get mommy books for the children's moms. You need to send a mail for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply