FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLast 2 Hi-5 members quit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last 2 Hi-5 members quit
    Posted: 12 November 2008 at 5:02pm
Apparently Kellie has already annouced she is leaving and now Nathan has also. I wonder if the replacements will be any good.

I've long preferred the orginal cast so I'm hoping the new ones will be good if I have to continue to suffer through endless Hi-5!!

Last orginal Hi-5 member quits

Sponsored Links

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 6:54pm
Holy flamingoes ! they have been around 10 years ?!
Oh , they broke up ...I didn't realise that .

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 7:18pm

Gosh they did well to stay this long. I remember taking Lesieli to see Hi5 for her 6th birthday lol, So happy the younger 2 never took to Hi5 thought lol

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 7:46pm
the episode the other day had the Hi5 people doing a baby shower for kathleen who came on VERY preggers. that was a bit weird.
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:11pm
Hi 5 are banned here, we are a wiggles house, lol.
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:38pm
Isla loves hi5- even have to listen to their CD EVERY time we are in the car! Lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by fattartsrock fattartsrock wrote:

Hi 5 are banned here, we are a wiggles house, lol.

do we have the "new wiggle " here now ? when we went to Australia last year, they had the new wiggle over there , but not here yet ...Caitlyn refused to look at the new one, she would actually close her eyes and turn away with a very haughty expression on her face ....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 2:19pm
only when they have pop go the wiggles on sky, otherwise its just the new dvd's, we have 2? Jake knows the difference between greg and sam, and even spots sam in the old wiggles series playing other carachters. Dosen't bother him, he just thinks there is 5, I guess?
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 6:49pm
we explained greg got sick and so sam came to help the other wiggles. he tells people - counter service at kmart, mum, nana, random people with wiggles shirts....
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 8:32pm
Oh man where have I been, I didn't know they were going out, let alone engaged then seperated! Oh well

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 9:19pm
[QUOTE=NeoshasMummy] Oh man where have I been, I /QUOTE]

somewhere safe, somewhere safe and far from the joys of Hi 5 and The Wiggles , etc , ,,,but don't you worry , your time will come ....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by lizzle lizzle wrote:

we explained greg got sick and so sam came to help the other wiggles. he tells people - counter service at kmart, mum, nana, random people with wiggles shirts....

lololol thats soo cute. Kinda like Jakes new habit of saying to randoms (usually when I am battling with the littlest one in/out of car seat and Jake is holding onto the car) Hi lady/man! Whats your name?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 11:21pm
Thats ok, Caitlyn went through a stage of telling people they were fat .
And asking why .

...used to ?she still tells me nearly everyday , tho now she says "mum , im telling you this for your own good "
Thanks dear., I remember how eager I was for her to talk...hindsight is a grand thing ...

Post Reply Post Reply