FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked4 Ingredients: Chicken Pie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 Ingredients: Chicken Pie
    Posted: 10 December 2007 at 1:10pm
Ok, so my best purchase of the year had to be the "4 Ingredients" recipe book. Every recipe in it has 4 ingredients or less. My favourite is this easy chicken pie. So yum! Make sure you make two as they are very popular.

4 Ingredients: Chicken Pie

- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 440g can condensed cream of chicken soup (campbells is good)
- 1 cup cooked chicken without skin, cubed
- 500g frozen mixed vegies, thawed (we love brocolli!)

Preheat oven to 180 degrees c. Use a rubber pie dish (if you have one, as doesn't require greasing) and place first sheet of puff pastry inside it. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and pour into pastry. Cover with remaining puff pastry sheet, seal edges well by pressing with a fork. Cut several slits in the pie lid and bake for 30 minutes, or until lid is golden brown.

Optional: Brush with beaten egg or milk for a very presentable finish

(Serves 4)

Edited by ladyluck

Sponsored Links

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 2:10pm
Yum, and sounds really easy too. And please please please tell me where you found that book. It's my style of cooking totally
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 2:14pm
Whitcoulls :) $24.95

Post Reply Post Reply