FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**June 07 Toddlers**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434445
Author
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2010 at 7:10pm
Scan is next week on friday. Kinda nervous about it.
Sponsored Links

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:15pm
Yeah I can imagine you would be nervous, probably be impossible not to be. Is this your first scan or did they give you an early one?

We are thinking bike too, he is bike obsessed, we put him on some at toyworld though and he couldn't reach the peddles so we need to keep looking to find one for a short bum. We have a warehouse trike too that he lives on and whenever we go to anyone's house who has bikes that's all he wants to do (but he pushes them along with his feet on the ground, and sometimes on tip toes).

3 years, it's crazy, it has gone so quick. I am really loving this age right now though, we have less tantrums and the whole talking thing is so awesome and funny. He is a right little bossy boots which cracks me up, and tells me how to look after his brother, tells me which way to drive, gets very adamant about things, will ask what something is then tell me i"m wrong and that it's something else entirely. Today a friend asked if he was happy and his reply was "no I"m a truck"

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:48am
We got Jake a bike for his 2nd bday but hes really only gettig into it this year.

Ditto on the talking - Jake comes out with new words every day its so awesome. He currently has a things for 'papas' (AKA plasters) for his owies and when he wants a dinosaur lollie he can't get his mouth around dinosaur so he has a go at it while stomping his foot and making what I assume is a dinosaur face LOL so adorable!!!!

Stace I'm sure your scan will be fine but I can understand why you'd be nervous
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:26am
Its my first scan. don't even know if its one or two in there.. I'd say one but theres always the possibility of two since my mumma is a fraternal twin. I'd die of shock if there were 2.

I've been keeping an eye out on trademe for ages for bikes around Palmy but there doesnt seem to be any little ones that ever pop up so we will have to buy one new which is a bummer cost wise.
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:29pm
Hey Stace, hope the scan went ok!
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:27pm
Hey guys how have the bdays gone so far? Counting down to Jakes party - first one we've had. Gonna be a knights theme coz hes obsessed!
We found a wooden castle with knights to add to the bday present stash so he's gonna be one very happy little boy!!
We're fully TT'd day and night now - YAY!!!! Only got to worry bout nappies for Tyler now, makes for less washing too
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:04pm
OMG, I completely lost this thread, and now its back?!?! So I haven't been in here for months! Hope everyone is good. Jakes b'day tomorrow (I was in labour 3 years ago). Since Morgans is thurs we're having a combined party next sat and will just do a family thing with my mum neice etc tomorrow night. We actually have 6 third b'day parties over the next two weekends, so after soccer tomorrow we're off to a friend from daycares party at chipmunks, then one from coffee groups McDs party sunday.
We're doing a jungle theme and having it at playcentre -- can't wait!!

All good here. Jakes full on but pretty cuddly and really sweet too. Morgan is walking and thinks she knows it all (clapping, nodding, pointing, waving, yelling etc!). I'm back at work 3 days a week, so VERY busy and no time to rest these days!!

Better go back and have a read .....
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:10pm
Oh, we got them a tramp and just a couple of little cheap things each. Figure they'll get enough other stuff from everyone else.

Looks like I haven't missed much!!!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:35am
Hey Nikki yeah pretty quiet in here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434445