FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOne Tree Hill cheesecake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One Tree Hill cheesecake
    Posted: 18 January 2009 at 10:13am
Especially for you June 09 mummies who got to try it

Base
175g plain biscuits (I use superwine)
75g melted butter
1/2tspn cinnamon

Whizz biscuits in food processor until well crushed, then add remaining ingredients and whizz some more til combined. Pour enough into each container to make it app 1-2cm deep, cover and chill while making the filling.

Filling

250g Cream cheese
250g Sour cream
250ml condensed milk
1Tbspn gelatin
1/2C hot water

Whizz first 3 ingredients in food processor until fully combined (dont forget to scrape from bottom and sides during the process, my first time making this I forgot )

dissolve gelatin in hot water, then add to filling mixture and whizz again til combined.

N.B this can be kept plain as at this point, or you can add things to change flavour, for the cheesecake I brought to OTH met-up, I added 2tspn of cocoa and whizzed again until combined thoroughly)

Once filling is completed, pour evenly on top of bases (or base if you choose to do one large cheesecake), cover and chill for at least 3 hours to set. Once set, you can put your desired topping (again, for the OTH one, I sprinkled bashed up Flake bars ) and then serve, or eat yourself...

enjoy!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Sponsored Links

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2009 at 10:18am
oh yeah - that sounds soooo good. That is going straight in my things to try file!

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2009 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by jaycee jaycee wrote:

oh yeah - that sounds soooo good. That is going straight in my things to try file!

Believe me it was good!
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2009 at 1:16pm
Ooooohhhhhhhh, that sounds so good. **drools** Blardy WW.
Mum to two wee boys
Salifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2009 at 7:55pm
wish I had a food processor.....trying to look for one thats small enough to do the job and not take up yet MORE prescious space in my kitchen cupboards!!! there are sooooo many appliances in my cupboard.....hard to find the room for more!!!
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2009 at 9:25am
lol Salifer, I have one of those thats also a blender and juicer, I gave my old blender away to make room for it, I use it a LOT, so most def worth making room for lol
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Lanata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lanata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2009 at 8:00pm
yum yum, another for my recipe book. Thank you for sharing!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply