FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked4 Ingredients Cook Book

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nellsmc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellsmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 Ingredients Cook Book
    Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:38pm
I am just trying to decide whether it is worth getting one.

Have you used it and would you recommend this recipe book??
Sponsored Links

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:52pm
I have one and have never used it. I don't think its worth paying for.

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:56pm
They were on special at Whitcoulls recently for about $9 but didn't end up getting one. It looked alright though... Sorry probably not much help!!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:09pm
Nah have hardly used it.
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:43pm
I used it quite a bit to begin with, but not for ages now.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 3:50pm
Yeah , there were only a few recipes I use regularly (the chicken pie for example )
TBH , even tho they claim to be cheaper cos its 4 ingredients, a lot of the ingredients I found (so it may just be me ) aren't ones that I had lying around, so I would have to go and by them anyway

myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by TheKelly TheKelly wrote:

TBH , even tho they claim to be cheaper cos its 4 ingredients, a lot of the ingredients I found (so it may just be me ) aren't ones that I had lying around, so I would have to go and by them anyway

I am the same so I have hardly used mine. I don't think it's worth it
Lindsey

happymumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:26pm

Nellsmc you could have mine if you like.  I have never really used it and can't see the point in hanging on to it if someone else might get more use out of it.  PM me your address and I will send it if you like.

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:41pm
Yeah I haven't used the one I have either.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
clover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:50am
I watched the tv show when they were on and thought it was pretty lame. A lot of it was only 4 ingredients becaused they used packet stuff.... and if you look at them they clearly aren't struggling stay at home mums trying to save a buck, to me they looked luck rich "mums who lunch" who couldn't be arsed cooking dinner. Sorry, they really just annoyed the crap outa me.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:19pm
I've had a look at it and it is useless. The trouble is that the four ingredients each time are cans of this or packets of that...and like the others above I never have that stuff around.
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:25pm
I dont tend to buy recipe books anymore - there is so much you can get off the net, food mags etc and the library is always good too.

Post Reply Post Reply