FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIntroductions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Domestic Engineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Domestic Engineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:43pm
Just want to say hi, I had triplet at 24w 6 days, lost my wee man Benjamin at 12 days old. I now have 2 3 year old trouble makers whom I love to bits and have us in fits of laughter. We had a hard road but are here and its a breeze now. Infact trying to get preggy again, but got too many eggs at present and have to skip a month! Or I would be the next Octo mum... So hi all and nice to meet you!

Sponsored Links

TwinnyBump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwinnyBump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:16am
Thanks Lisa85 & minik8e, the shock wore off after a couple of days and we are just so so excited to be having twins. I still can’t believe Im finally pregnant! Yeah my DH was with me when we found out, he wasn’t overly shocked as we knew there could be a chance of twins (we’d been on fertility drugs) and I’d had a couple of dreams about twins ( a boy and girl, I wonder if that will come true too). Thanks Lisa I might pop on over to the twins, triplets or more thread shortly.

Hi Domestic Engineer and welcome to OB, Im so very sorry to hear about wee Benjamin. All the best with TTC!

Edited by Wantabub
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:38am
Hi Domestic engineer. I'm so sorry about you wee guy Benjamin. I can't think of anything more devestating than the loss of a child

I have twin girls that will be three in 6 days Do you have boys or girls or both? Feel free to join us in the twins, triplets or more thread.

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
link234036 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote link234036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2018 at 11:31pm
Springtime Fashion Trends for people

Actually there are lots of designs to wear for the people and some of the time it is pretty hard to select a design in just a single season. Fashion Designing is an art whereby which you create new clothes that people would wear and look even more beautiful. The fashion designers industry over the years has made tremendous improvements in the way we look. Thus, with this industry millions of dollars are involved.

fashion designers
Tips on fashion

People are very fond of dressing and fashion mostly the women are extra crazy about new styles and matching dresses. Those who wish to become a part of this industry have to developed great capabilities so as to be able to a make living out of it. It's not a business that you should take for granted but it requires you to work day and night, and the end result with bring you a lot of money and popularity.
Fall of fashion trends with the desires
Sometimes fashion relates with the demand of the people and designer select the ideas for making some best designs for people according to their desires. Everybody wants to look pretty. Children, youngster and even old ones want to look pretty. This is a common natural nature of human beings. People will wear clothes for one month and they will be bored with it and they will want to buy something new so as to change their look.
Different styles of writing paper services are like the art work and there is necessary to fulfill them on the time. Submission of written assignments for the students is also very important. Mostly writing is used to write with the hands and on papers so there are lots of handmade papers available on the Write My Essay Online for support of students.
Fashion is for every person to look beautiful
There is a big and wide range of the fashion and beauty products for the women in this term. The clothes that you make will not last forever; in fact you will get new orders of clothes quickly. So, this will surely bring you lots of financial resources so as to expand your business.
At this time, we will talk about the three main reasons of why the fashion industry can make you earn lots of money. The three main reasons are as follows: people habits, the fact of looking good and the idea to look beautiful. With the passage of time people are interfering more and more in fashion industry and they are also showing their more concern into it.
Periodic fashion for people
We have lots of trends has gone completely old now but somewhere in the world there is huge popularity of the dresses. Jumpsuits may be old news, but new designs are now coming out with silky and attractive colors that enhance a woman's figure attractively. Choose colors that make the body look slim and tall, accent with a nice piece of attractive jeweler and probably some high standards of designs and you will satisfied.
Joel267938 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joel267938 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2021 at 2:14pm
This is my number one animation up until now. I have been watching this animation since adolescence and I prefer the creator to visit https://topaussiereviews.com/assignmenthelper-review/ to enhance his skills in a positive manner. Continuously happy to play the round of Pokémon that is more intriguing and engaging than the animation. I have downloaded this game through this blog.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123