FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPants

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pants
    Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:30pm
Just made Riley a pair of camo pants. I couldve made them a bit bigger so he had more grow room. but I didnt want him wearing parachute pants ahahaha. Will make him a pair of shorts later on our of the same stuff, but make them bigger for summer. might also put pockets on them like cargo shorts.

Sponsored Links

happymumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2010 at 8:57am
Did you use a pattern for these or are you a clever enough sewer to make them up?  I'm keen to get my hands on a pattern like this - though in a larger size.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2010 at 9:11am
nah no pattern lol. but i just googled and found this tutorial which explains it really well and has pictures as she goes aswell. it has a bit to add knee pads aswell if you are interested, but you can just skip that step
MerlinFluff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MerlinFluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2010 at 1:41pm
Cute pants! I'm sure he'll look adorable in them. I really need to dust off my sewing machine and re-learn to sew soon
***Elly***

fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 10:14pm
Here and here are some good simple patterns for kids pants
Mum to two wee boys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 8:11am
thanks Flissty. I just realised i didnt link and now dont know where the tut was lol.

*just a note - if you are tracing/cutting around a pair of babys pants that already fit... make sure you stretch the elastic out as far as the material allows so that you have enough material to go round bubs wasit iygwim*
 Post Reply Post Reply