FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDinner tonight? :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
KirstyLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 6:03pm
Tonight I'm attempting my first beef casserole...eeep!

I like trying new things but I hope it works out okay!
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 7:22pm
yumm tonight we had spaghetti and meatballs. i make my own meatballs and tonight they were pork ones. the kids all loved it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 8:03pm
It worked!!!

Pork meatballs sounds YUM!!! Did you use any of the tips the ladies gave you? I like the idea of using roast lamb seasoning...mmmm...I think I will do this for din tomorrow!
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 8:04pm
We had a stir fry with chicken, carrot, capsicum, asparagus and zucchini. I made up a sauce and we had clean plates all round It was the most pleasant and calm family meal we have had in weeks.

I just hope I can remember what I through in to the sauce for next time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:56pm
Trying spaghetti and meatballs tonight!!! Baking the meatballs right now, they smell soooo good!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12