FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bubby Bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubby Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Needed
    Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:54pm
My ex and i are so far civil with the break up due to the kids, currently they live with him and i am fine with that except we are stuck with finances and are trying to find the cheapest way for the both of us to keep working.

What we are looking for is a single mum, student or training nanny that would move in with him free rent and power for exchange of looking after the kids monday to friday between 6am and 9am and 3pm to 6pm at the latest to take them to school and day care and collect again car provided.

Kids are Zak 9 and Makayla 2.5

They are really great kids, i think its best that they stay at the school and daycare they are currently in rather than move them to where i live which would again require before and afterschool care.

We are investigating winz etc to see what help he can get for xtra $$$$

Any other suggestions welcome. Nannies investigated so far have worked out unafordable for the both of us.
Sponsored Links

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:37pm
Have you looked into au pairs? Just another option.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
 Post Reply Post Reply