FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmarch 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babyplease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyplease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: march 2015
    Posted: 26 June 2014 at 3:43pm
Anyone else find out great news lately?
Sponsored Links

muppetlane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppetlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2014 at 12:35am
Just got my faint bfp today at 9dpo :D EDD is 11th March

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyplease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2014 at 2:05pm
yay! I found out a few days ago I will be due with #3 on the 3rd of March.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppetlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2014 at 2:39pm
Congrats :) I just did a digi amd it said not pregant but I have a positive frer so k think it is because I am only 10dpo lol. I am heading to the doctors in a few weeks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyplease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 11:10pm
Yes that might be why (-: why don't you go to the doctor now, you can get s blood test done. And maternity health is free
rachie 13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachie 13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2014 at 9:51am
Positive test this morning, due 14th march
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 3:47pm
So I think I might be joining you all! But I'm not really sure of my due date, possibly around the 12th! I had a miscarriage 6.5 weeks ago and hadn't had my cycle back, so that's based around when I think I ovulated...! But a faint positive today!

This will be #3 for us, we have a 10 year old, and a 15 month old!

Hope we all get sticky babies!

Edited by Jlam - 30 June 2014 at 3:47pm
Startingover34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Startingover34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 4:41pm
I'm in here too...due early March sometime (I will get an early scan to confirm dates)

Just wondering if admin will sticky this topic??
Mum to Miss B 6, Master B 5 and Master J

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppetlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 10:10am
I didn't want to go to the gp until closer to my dating scan and then only to get a scan referral because I don't want bloods. They aren't necessary since they are only a level and provide no real information.
I had to go to the doctor yesterday though because of severe headache and earache. The doc asked me to do bloods so I might go today to get them. Still don't see the point. I just want my scan already lol. I am going to book in for when I am 7 weeks.

Edited by muppitlane - 01 July 2014 at 10:13am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppetlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 10:12am
Oh and I got my positive digi yesterday and a super dark frer today :D
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 1:54pm
Muppitlane - I was the same, with both my successful pregnancies and my last miscarraige, didn't go to the DR so waited to see my MW. However after my experience last time, I'm planning on going to the DR next week just to make things easier (they didn't know last time, so took a lot of convincing when I was already hurting that I needed HCG's).

I'll also wait to call my MW next week too, simply because I'm technically only 3 weeks 5 days, I called her this time last pregnancy, but for some reason just want to go to the DR first this time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppetlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 2:10pm
I have experienced several loses ttc. I hate GPs here in Rotorua, for good reason too. Unless I feel sick or like something is wrong I will not go to them. Yesterday my head hurt so much I had to but I feel fine again now. I rang the scanning clinic and they said I can skip straight to a midwife so that's what I am doing. I didn't end up doing any bloods either.
SusyNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SusyNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2014 at 7:46pm
Hi ladies

I am expecting #2 in March 2015 :) yay I did a test on Friday and also digi test and yay I am about 5 weeks pregnant. I will confirm with doctor but pretty sure i am due around 20th March.

I am going to contact my midwife from my 1st child :)

I am in Dunedin :D
 Post Reply Post Reply