FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTwo O+ parents=Gender?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michelle158416 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle158416 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two O+ parents=Gender?
    Posted: 10 October 2014 at 5:52am
I have been told that two O+ parents can only conceive girls? Is this true. Both my husband and I have O+ blood and we do have two girls. We want one more baby but would like to try to have a boy.

Does anyone here have O+ blood and have boys?
Sponsored Links

animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 8:55am
Someone is telling you incorrect info. Your blood type has no baring on the sex gametes in the egg and sperm. The egg will always have x chromosomes, sperm are a mix of x and y. You just happened to have x sperm fertilise the egg each time. My husband and I are both o pos and have a boy and now a girl. Its all down to chance. Good luck getting your boy though. Although its not proven, some people follow the Shettles method to increase the chance of a boy.

Gracy205071 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracy205071 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2017 at 10:41pm
Baby sex cannot be determined my blood group. I think somebody has given you wrong message.
 Post Reply Post Reply