FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHello Friends!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NinaJohn225039 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NinaJohn225039 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Friends!
    Posted: 07 August 2017 at 6:02pm
Hello Everyone!
I am new here. I would like to share my success IVF story with u all. Here it is: It worked for us on the first try! I delivered our twins. I have mild PCOS, and that combined with a few other mild issues between the two of us. It meant that nothing else worked (multiple rounds of clomid, multiple rounds of iui with letrozole, etc.). My husband and I are both 32 (started trying at 29). this is my first pregnancy. We have one "leftover" embryo from that cycle that will hopefully result in another pregnancy after IVF.
I was terrified it wouldn't work, and convinced it hadn't when I had literally ZERO symptoms. But the kiddos that are kicking me while I type this right now are proof that it can work! The sole reason for my kiddos are biotexcom who really worked fine for us. Although I was anxious through all of it. looking back at the process it wasn't nearly as difficult or scary as I thought it would be before I started.
Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links

pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2019 at 6:41am
Congrats hun!
It is so great that you have succeeded in your fertility journey. We are hoping to share our success story soon as well. but it will take us more than a year to do so. or a bit less than that. just because we went for surrogacy
i was kind of nervous. I do not feel good about me being 55 yo mom. but this is my desire. i want to have kids so bad. what do i do? anyways. we have already signed the contract. our surrogate has had her ET already. we are waiting for the news. and we really hope that she gets BFP. If not, we'll have to go for another round. but that will be our last one. just because the savings are scarce. and we are not that young to toss the time around like that. so yeah.
we also signed with an agency in Ukraine. It is located in Kiev. And I know that it sounds out of nowhere :) We were quite shocked by the idea that this is where we would be heading. But we did not get disappointed. or, the other way around. all of our fears and insecurities were busted. the agency - WCOB - is a great one. And they work by the world standards. and this is the most important thing here.
 Post Reply Post Reply