FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMissed Miscarriage - waiting for d & c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephanie231208 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie231208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missed Miscarriage - waiting for d & c
    Posted: 10 July 2018 at 8:39pm
I made it to my 12 week scan and we were so excited - but in just a moment that was gone. I lost the baby at 8 weeks judging by the gestational sac measurements.

I had no symptoms of miscarriage and still have pregnancy symptoms. I had no idea anything was wrong and I feel devastated and need to get this all out as soon as possible.

It took 5 days for the EPU at Waikato Hospital to finally get in touch with me. I want a d and c so that I can try and heal mentally. It is the best thing for me, but now, I am terrified because the moment the appointment was booked for tomorrow, I've started to bleed.

Will they still perform the d and c?
I just don't know how I will cope with another week of this. I just want what's there to be out and gone and the thought of watching that happening ... I just don't think I can.

Sponsored Links

lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2019 at 9:58am
I am so sorry to know your story
Me 38, DH 42
#1IVF - BNF, no implantation
#2IVF - BNF, mc
changed clinics, 1st appointment Gdansk - June 2018
#3IVF - Gdansk Poland, Dec 2018
 Post Reply Post Reply