FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPic released of Rihanna’s beaten up face

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pic released of Rihanna’s beaten up face
    Posted: 20 February 2009 at 3:29pm
Well, it's out there now... What a horrible situation...the pic speaks for itself really so I don't know what Chris Brown could say that could make this ok?

Photo of Rihanna
Sponsored Links

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 3:44pm
OMG!

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 4:04pm
I've been reading articles about this online, sick isn't it. I'm surprised no one started a topic on it earlier ...

Hope he gets time, no man should get away with mistreating a woman in that manner, don't give a sh*t if he's Chris Brown or the guy next door really. I heard on Breakfast TV one morning that apparently he is a 'dead man walking' in America, no one will play his music or speak of him nicely, all the ads he's in, companies he speaks for etc have all let him go and removed their material from screens/radios.

Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown anyone?
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 4:24pm

Originally posted by BuzzyBee BuzzyBee wrote:

Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown anyone?

OMG so yes.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 6:21pm

That is damn nasty!!

My 13yr old cant stand him now, after having a teen crush on him for a few years. Poor girl, lucky she has Robert Pattinson to crush on.

I definitely think he shoud do time!

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 7:37pm
Heh Kels, Lesieli came to mind when I first heard, I remember your girls bebo page covered in him ...was the first time it was brought to my attention that he WAS the new heart-throb that all the teeny boppers were going after ....wonder how many fans he's lost through this?
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:41pm

Def loads of fans I would say but also after the movie of the moment  "Twilight" Robert Pattinson is well in truely the new heart throb of the moment...

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:48am
Just goes to show , you can have looks , the money , the fame , but behind closed doors , everyone has their secrets.

I feel even sorrier for her now, having those pictures public knowledge, she'd already be embarrassed enough as it is.

Poor girl, I hope she has a lot of good people round her

FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 5:22pm
I heard on the news she wants to take him back!!

][/URL]

NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:07pm
I really liked Chris Brown, what on earth happened. * shakes head *

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:07pm
Its disgusting!!! DF loved Chris Brown too

kellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 2:30pm
I beat he doesnt even get charged

Post Reply Post Reply