Forum Description: Forum for parents with babies born in May 2014
URL: https://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=43543
Printed Date: 27 April 2024 at 2:36pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: May 2014 Babies - Welcome!
Posted By: skiltz
Subject: May 2014 Babies - Welcome!
Date Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:33pm
Welcome to the Due in May 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Replies:
Posted By: Melissa125170
Date Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:02am
Hi we have 2 sons and we are expecting our 3rd child due on the 7th of May 2014.. super excited!

Posted By: MummaHuhu
Date Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:19am
Hi Melissa!!

We have 2 daughters and expecting our 3rd child in early May.... very excited too!!  Feel like we've been waiting ages for it happen this time around.

Will you be finding out the sex Melissa?

-------------

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MummaHuhu" rel="nofollow - Come on Huhu#3 ...~Chem Apr 13~

Date Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:20am
How do we access the private forum?

-------------

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MummaHuhu" rel="nofollow - Come on Huhu#3 ...~Chem Apr 13~

Date Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:25am
O how exciting for you!It took us 6 months this time (the last two times I got pregnant on the 3rd month) and because I am breastfeeding AF took forever to arrive before we could start ttc. Yes we will find out.. I don't mind what we have but dh wants a daughter lol. What about you? I don't know what the private forum is? last time I was just with a facebook group

Date Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:31pm
Ohhh, that's not too bad!  Our first took about 3 months after I'd adjusted being off the pill, our 2nd we'd decided to see what happens and it happened in the first month lol.  This one took just under a year after I finished bf'n which is when af arrived with some regularity.  

Understandable, we're hoping for a son this time around.  lol.  I like the facebook idea, my other two groups migrated to there too after a while.  

-------------

Date Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:36pm
it felt like forever I had been hoping to get pregnant since ds2 was 3months I got af when he was about 12months and now hes nearly 19 months..wow that must have been really hard waiting as long you did tho..how did you find out? did you already think you were preggy?

Date Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:07pm
Yeh I've been charting so I suspected anyway as my temps stayed high Smile  How about you?

I really hope we get some more Mumma's joining us soon!

-------------

Date Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:34am
o that would have been exciting seeing your temp stay high.. I took a test the day before af was due to put myself out of my misery. I was convinced it would be negative so I was too scared to look at it I left it on the bench for a few mins and when I looked at it it was positive I was so excited and shocked I thought the second line would disappear lol

Posted By: Bobenner13
Date Posted: 31 August 2013 at 9:06pm
Hi Ladies :)

I am pregnant with our 3rd baby, due early May we think. We have 2 little boys aged 2 and almost 1. How funny that the members of this group (so far) are all pregnant with our 3rd babies!

So whereabouts are y'all based? We live in the North Shore but are moving down to Tauranga (my hometown) in November, which will be nice.

Date Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:22am
Congrats bobeena how exciting for you! do you want to join us on facebook? just add Anna Marie Meredith (she has a pic of a rainbow) and pm her to tell her that you want to join the may pregnancy group :) I live in Matamata which isnt too far from tauranga.

Posted By: Kristen128229
Date Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:27pm
Hi I'm new to all this stuff! Baby number 1 for us!
Due 1 may! Be great to get some advice from all u experienced ladies

Can someone pls add me to the private forum 😊

Date Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:59pm
Hi Kristen I don't know anything about the private forum but if you want to join us on facebook just add Anna Marie Meredith (she has a pic of a rainbow) and pm her to tell her that you want to join the may 2014 pregnancy group :)

Posted By: Pitter patter
Date Posted: 01 September 2013 at 8:07pm
Hi Melissa, I am due early May too-after over two years of trying for number 2. I have sent a FB message to Anna so hope to "meet" you all on FB Smile

-------------

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Bobenner13
Date Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:28am
Awesome, I've joined the FB group! I find this Oh Baby forum great for connecting with other Mums, so but fricken hard to navigate! I always seem to get locked out somehow :(

Posted By: alnic_w
Date Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:30am
Hey ladies, nice to meet you all :) Our baby is due about 6 May 2014 and I have an appointment with my GP this afternoon.

This will be our first child. I was pregnant 8 years ago but lost the baby. I am soooo nervous this time around and just want everything to go well.

Is the Facebook group closed? I don't want everyone to know Im pregnant yet.

Cheers
Nicky

Date Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:43pm
Nicky it is closed.come join us, some of us have also suffered loss, we can b nervous together

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: alnic_w
Date Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:45am
Awesome, thanks :) Have sent a request to join the Facebook group. Cant wait to meet you all in there!

Posted By: Plushie
Date Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:33pm
Hi guys! Expecting #2 early May - could someone PM me the password to the private forum or how to join the FB group? Love my FB group I met through #1 here and hope for the same again :)

Posted By: mishymoo
Date Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:02pm
Hi all, this will be number 2 for us :) super excited and nervous, as experienced a loss last month, got the all clear and am now preggers again, due 13 may. Have a feeling this one will stick, even feeling nauseous (didnt think id be so excited to say that lol)
Cant wait to hear everyones stories.
Michelle :)

Date Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:48pm
Mishymoo and plushie, come join US in th FB group, lobe to get to know you guys. See instructions above 're friending Anna Marie Meredith on FB.

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: randomrock
Date Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:55pm
Hi! I am due on the 4 May, had an ultrasound this morning as I have had a previous ectopic and I am pleased to say it's in the right place this time :D
I have sent a request to join the facebook group but haven't heard back, I tried to post in here the other day but it wouldn't let me for some reason

Posted By: mishymoo
Date Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:00pm
Cool done :)
Cant wait to join the group

Date Posted: 04 September 2013 at 3:50pm
Choice Mishymoo, Randomrock did you PM her too so she knows why you are friending her?Smile

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: randomrock
Date Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:47am
I'm finding it so hard to post in here! it keeps saying I am not logged in when I am, frustrating!
I have sent another pm to Anna but still no reply :(

would love to join you ladies

Date Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:43am
Hi random rock I will follow up wit Anna

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Guest_41547
Date Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:45pm
Hi, everyone. Just found out today that #2 is arriving May 16th! I would like to join the FB group, but I'm not sure who Anna is on this forum to give her a heads up? I did FB friend Anna and sent a private message which is in the "other folder."

Posted By: tictacjunkie
Date Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:16pm
Hi all, I'm in the Apr group already but midwife has given me an EDD of 8th May til we get another scan done, so thought I'd pop in and say "Hi!".
If this little seed sticks it'll be our sixth!

Date Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:19pm
Guest id Anna add you in yet? Random rock? Tic tac com join us on FB, lots due same time as you. Instructions on previous page. Yay gd to hav more of us.

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Guest_41547
Date Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:43pm
all good, pitter patter. thanks!

Posted By: kiwikaren
Date Posted: 07 September 2013 at 6:31pm
Hi all - I'm due on 10th May with my first child. I'm 42 and have had a miscarriage previously so was going to wait for my first scan in 2 weeks to join up but I'm so excited that I can't wait. Have been TTC for 4 years!

Date Posted: 07 September 2013 at 7:56pm
Kiwi big congrats! Come join US on FB, instructions on prev page. Hope c u there

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Lilysmumma
Date Posted: 07 September 2013 at 7:59pm
Hi all just got my BFP this morning so will be expecting bubba on 12th May! Would be keen to join FB group.

-------------
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:40pm
Lilly's mum congrats! See instructions on prev page, c u there

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: nerv0usmama
Date Posted: 08 September 2013 at 9:03am
Am still in shock but have messaged Anna :)
Found out last night due with #2 roughly 20th May. We have 1 son who will be 5 end of july next year so hoping for a girl. Been trying since April and this was our last month of trying before stopping till after our wedding. This month was an extension on the original cut off date so we are super excited

Date Posted: 08 September 2013 at 1:21pm
Yay nervous my daughter 5 end of July nex year too!

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: wigglethosetoes
Date Posted: 08 September 2013 at 3:40pm
Hi ladies, its early days for us, but I'm due 23 May with #3. This was a big surprise for me, but I'm getting my head around it slowly. I'd love to join the facebook group, I'll head over if you'll have me. :-)

Posted By: Snappy
Date Posted: 08 September 2013 at 4:36pm
Hi everyone,
would love to join the group - due with baby number 3! Due mid may

-------------
Mummy to two beauties... Formerly Kaiz.

Date Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:14pm
Wiggle and snappy congrats! Come join us on FB, instructions on prev page

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Guest_67021
Date Posted: 08 September 2013 at 8:10pm
Hi all you beautiful pregnant mummies I would love to join a may baby group how can I be involved in this. Im due with my secound in may

Date Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:43am
Guest a facebook group is underway, check out page one for instructions-you need to friend Anna and private message her so she knows why you are friending her. Look fwd to seeing you there

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Pitchperfect
Date Posted: 10 September 2013 at 5:49pm
Hi Guys
Due 20th May just got my BFP today also had a chemical last month but have a better feeling about this one :)

I'd love too join the facebook group too please :) and the private forum too

Date Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:07pm
Come join us pitch!

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: newmummy28
Date Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:41pm
Hi there, we have just found out we are expecting... it has taken around 2 1/2 years. This will be our first and looking like he or she will be here in early May!

Date Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:30pm
New mummy come join us on FB, instructions on prev page.

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Pitchperfect
Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:33pm
Hiyas sorry I been absent have no power still but are in town. I've just sent a friend request but unsure if its the right person hoping so has the profile pic changed from a rainbow?? No rainbow came up in my search,

Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:14pm
Sh has changed it to a pic of herself and her kids, see you on there

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: KapitiGirl
Date Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:52am
Hi everyone. Was originally in April forum but baby due 3rd May. First baby and so excited. Have had miscarriages and really hoping this baby holds on. Went for scan and all looked normal. Bloods are rising. Will try and navigate Facebook group. Congrats to everyone! Are there any mums in New Plymouth/Taranaki area?

Posted By: tan73
Date Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:36am
Hi all. Due with #1. 2 missed m/c previously. Due 26 May, still very tentative but trying to remain positive. Is there a private group on here or are we all on Facebook?

Date Posted: 16 September 2013 at 1:05pm
Tan we r all on FB, come join us, it is a secret group DP it is private. Instructions on prev page but Annas profile pic is now of her and her kids and nt a rainbow
Lk forward to seeing you there tan

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: jessnz1990
Date Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:09pm
Hi everyone, im new here and we are due with #1 (only found out yesterday as we have been on holiday overseas) by my calculations we are due May 20th.

My 2 best friends have moved overseas so Im looking forward to making some new friends and sharing this journey with other May 2014 parents.

Jess 23 New Zealand.

Date Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:12pm
p.s We would appreciate being invited to the private group or facebook page if that is ok.
regards
jess

Date Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:33pm
Jess we are all on a FB group, come join US, instructions on prev pages.

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Date Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:51pm
can some one tell me what the picture on her FB account looks like, previous posts say there is a rainbow but I can't find one with that description .

Posted By: Snappy
Date Posted: 16 September 2013 at 6:42pm
I sent a request to Anna but didn't get a response - is there any other way of joining in?

-------------
Mummy to two beauties... Formerly Kaiz.

Date Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:38pm
Jess a pic of her and her two kids. Sh has brown hair.snappy did you pm her too

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: shellz_10
Date Posted: 17 September 2013 at 4:04pm
Hi all, got a BFP this morning. Due 26th May (I think), would love to join the FB group :-)

-------------
Baby #1
13 months in the making!
http://lilypie.com">

I
http://daisypath.com">

Posted By: Kalimirella
Date Posted: 18 September 2013 at 8:54am
So happy after a faint BFP yesterday got an slightly stronger one today :)
So coming in to say hi :)

I'll be due around the 30th May.

-------------
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!

Posted By: hoping4bubs
Date Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:26pm
Hi all
I'm due with #2 almost 2yrs after my first IVF miracle was born! Have sent a message to Anna so will see you all on FB :)

Posted By: Guest_80413
Date Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:30pm
Hi can I join you ladies? Due with no 2 on May 14th :) Having a bit of trouble with this forum as often tells me i'm not logged in! Is there a FB group going?
x

Posted By: algarbrandy
Date Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:44pm
hello

confirmed pregnancy after loss due 30 May.Would love to join the May 2014 group. Congrats all.

Date Posted: 20 September 2013 at 9:13pm
Come join us on FB guys! See instructions prev pagrs

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Guest_72200
Date Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:38am
Hi girls, baby #2 is due for us on the 9 May! We have a 13mth busy boy already. Exciting times ahead!!! Can I please be added to the FB group ? I'll send Anna Marie a pm.
Thanks
Simone

Posted By: chonny
Date Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:57am
hi ladies, i am mum of 3 and recently found out we are expecting a surprise bub. my youngest was born 6th may this year & this new one is due 20th May next year. im really scared about having two so close together. Would love to join the FB group please

-------------

Posted By: agill
Date Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:55pm
Baby #2 due for us mid-May I think...only found out yesterday and haven't even told hubby yet. Still in a bit of shock i think!
Any good ways of telling him - i know he'll be stoked

Date Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:48pm
Yay guys, come join th FB group if you haven't already:)

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: chonny
Date Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:54pm
agill, it was my partners birthday on the saturday so i gave him a card from our bubs and said we love you lots. happy birthday from Phoenix and...... it took him a bit, espesh coz i wrote on the envelope that he had to read the card then come see me for the present. then i handed him the test. lol. it took me two days to tell him as i was in so much shock. Bubs is only 20 weeks old

-------------

Posted By: gwenami
Date Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:05pm
Is there a private forum I can join? Or does this group exist solely in the FB group?

Date Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:36pm
gwenami - as far as I can see, there is no private forum on here. Maybe because everyone is over on Facebook? I don't think anyone has requested a private forum because of that. If you would like one, you can ask admin, but the private forums do get a bit quiet these days!

-------------

2 Angels - Aug '12 & Mar '13 Always in our hearts.

Posted By: LuLeMum
Date Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:41pm
Hey Ladies,
I've just tested which makes me due around late may/ early June, would be keen to join the FB group too, so much more convenient than keeping up with a forum.
Have sent request through so just waiting to be added in :)

Posted By: gwenami
Date Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:46pm
Thanks for that- I think I've added and sent a message to the right person! :) If not, I'll soon find out

Posted By: Amy129526
Date Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:59pm
Hey! I'm due early may (1st?) with #1!
Just sent a request on FB so hopefully see you over there

Posted By: Sarahjm86
Date Posted: 26 September 2013 at 5:45pm
Hi, I am keen to join and tried looking for the Facebook group, but can't find Anna Marie Meredith with a pic of a rainbow... Can anyone help? Thanks a million

Date Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:46am
Hi Sarah, sh has a pic of her and her two kids now, hope meet you their:)

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Peace_Princess
Date Posted: 28 September 2013 at 11:44am
hi everyone
congrats on all the pregnancies :) I'm pregnant with number 2 and i'm due on the 6th of May & am SOOOOOOO excited coz me and DH have been trying for 4 years!!!
Just recently got over having hyperemesis (got it last pregnancy too) and am feeling so much better.
Found out I was pregnant 3 days before my birthday so that was the BEST birthday present I have ever got :)

-------------
http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: purdueswim
Date Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:12pm
Hi all. Just found out Friday I'm pregnant with my first child, due 30 May 2014. I'm 35, going on 36, so I'm both excited and nervous. It's like a dream come true! I've only been off birth control since early July, didn't think I would get pregnant this fast. I'd love to join the FB page. Congrats to all the expecting mums on here!

Posted By: flyingmum
Date Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:00pm
Hi all! I've just found out I'm expecting my second, due 21 May
Really excited and nervous too - our first one is three and a half so its been a few years lol got to prepare for the sleepless nights again hehe

Posted By: MelodyStokes130132
Date Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:37am
Hi

I am due 6th May with my 4th. I have a boy and 2 girls.

Could you please add me to the private group.

Thanks

Date Posted: 03 October 2013 at 4:57pm
Hi guys congrats! We are all on a TH group, wld love you to come join us. Instructions on prev pages, but Anna had a profile pic of herself and her two kids now. Hope c u soon

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: ChiaBaldwin130210
Date Posted: 04 October 2013 at 1:49pm
Hi there, we are expecting odour second child in May. I'll try and track down the Facebook page and see how I get on there. Congratulations all you mamas!

Posted By: Firstbells
Date Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:41pm

Posted By: jem
Date Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:22am
Hi everyone I have just had my 2nd baby this July and was just wondering,would anyone be interested in a book exchange? Basically you buy a small book (easier done online with free shipping)for a kid, add your kid on the list and resend the letter to 6 other mummys/expecting mummys. Works best if you ask those you resend it to, that way no one ignores a unwanted letter and all the kids get heaps of books in the mail.

If interested PM ur email addy

Posted By: Sarah26
Date Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:53pm
Hi I'm 7 w 4d and its my first!! Very exciting! Please can you add me to the private forum. Thanks

Date Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:39pm
Sarah we are in a secret TH group, instructions on prev pages, come join us :)

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Sarah26
Date Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:58pm
Thanks Pitter patter. I have pm Anna so just waiting for her to get back to me. Thanks for the reply!

Posted By: Babyzamaze
Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 4:29pm
Hi guys, just thought I would post in here that I have messaged Anna on facebook to join the May group in there :-) Expecting number 2 in May :-) I joined an April group from here that also has a FB page when my due date was 24th April but can you believe my dating scan bumped my due date all the way to 5th May?! Crazy. So, May baby for us!! Hope to see you on FB soon :-) Thanks

Date Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:29pm
Hi all I'm expecting my first, I've just ticked over 10 weeks. I'd love to join the private forum and Facebook. Is the Facebook private? We haven't told anyone yet. Thanks!

Date Posted: 14 October 2013 at 10:49pm
Firstbells it is private, come join us!

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Date Posted: 15 October 2013 at 2:11pm
How do I join the fb group? Ive searched the name but no-one wuth a rainbow. Thanks

Posted By: Sharee001
Date Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:40pm
Hi Ladies, First time mum due 11/5/2014. Off the back of two missed miscarriages, so extremely happy to be at 12 weeks.

Posted By: Sharee001
Date Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:42pm
Whoops 10 weeks, will be happier to make 12

Date Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:48pm
Firstbells and Sharee. Search for Anna Marie Meredith. She now has a pic of her with her two kids. Request a friendship and leave a message. She will add you. See you soon!

-------------

2 Angels - Aug '12 & Mar '13 Always in our hearts.

Posted By: Binny121910
Date Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:55pm
Hi New mums,
I am preg with my first due on May 11/2014 exactly like sharee001. hope and wish we all have safe pregnancy

Date Posted: 21 October 2013 at 2:30pm
Bunny come join us on TH :-)

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Date Posted: 22 October 2013 at 4:52pm
Hi, does anyone know the process what happens after you pop out your baby?
Like if its a normal birth how long do you stay in the hospital for? Can your husband stay with you? And do they teach you how to look after yoir baby like bathing, putting it to sleep, etc?

Date Posted: 22 October 2013 at 5:10pm
Newmummy r u due in May? If so come and join our TH group, heaps of experienced mums on there that would give you great advice

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Date Posted: 22 October 2013 at 5:12pm
Is that the Facebook page?Have just joined

Posted By: kirstandmike
Date Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:44pm
Hi all. We are pregnant with baby number three too :). Due 17th may! Hopefully baby will come early or between 19th and 25th ( husbands bday 18th and mother in laws bday 26th).
We have a daughter 2.5 yrs and a son 13 months. We were planning on discussing and trying for #3 this time next year but my body had other ideas. Another blessing :). Bit shocked to begin with as there is 19 months between my son and daughter and now 20 months between my son and this little one - wanted a bit more of a gap. My daughter and son get on well so I'm sure they will adjust well :)

Date Posted: 24 October 2013 at 7:26pm
Hi kirst, hope you come join us on FB

-------------

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Posted By: Brit in Chch
Date Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:43pm
Hi ladies, I am preggers with bubs number two. Due on 29th May. Would love to join the facebook page if some one can point me in the right direction :)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net