FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChris Kahui Has Another Baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chris Kahui Has Another Baby
    Posted: 14 December 2008 at 11:44am
What do you think?

Story

TBH i dont think it was him that murdered the twins i think it was their mother, but still. Its not proven!

Why would you sleep with someone that is on trial for murdering two baby boys!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 12:19pm
somethings about this i find quite controversial and I'm sure others will disagree with me.

Rickard was found not guilty and was then able to be a lawyer. we in NZ say that if you are "not guilty" then that charge can not be taken into account.

so, if Chris Kahui was found "not guilty", why is he not allowed to live with his child? the court has determined that he didn't kill his twins, so why the restriction?

NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 6:02pm
I dunno, they don't even live together I can't imagine why someone would sleep with him full stop! But everyone to thier own, innocent until proven guilty and CYFS is keeping a very close eye on everything, and I can imagine everyone else is too.

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 8:47pm
I think this must be yet another case of the media not giving us the full story (probably because they don't know it). He was found not guilty of murder but I am not sure if he was ever cleared of covering up for someone, was he? All the same, there will be (an)other reason(s) for him not being able to see his older son much despite the cleared verdict. The restriction on not living with Carla, IMO, is a load of cr*p because won't he just visit all day, every day, but not stay over? It's not all that limiting.

I'm glad CYF are keeping an eye on things but hope it won't make them too nervous. Of course I expect this baby will be a lot easier to manage than twins, for a start.
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 11:02am
Yeah I have to agree, we don't know what happened and he was found not guilty so why can't he have another baby.

I'm glad CYFS are keeping an eye on it tho and I hope him and the mother get plenty of support so they can be great parents. I hope he proves everyone wrong and is a brilliant father, that new baby sure deserves it.
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 12:57pm
I hope that he has taken something positive away from this whole disgusting mess and I really hope he has matured as a person and a Father. I guess none of us could ever really know what went on in that house.

The worst thing would be if they have brought a child into the world just to prove a point or to prove people wrong, But he does deserve the chance to get on with his life in peace. I'm sure this new baby would have had an easier life had they waited a little bit longer though.

I hope this child gets all the love, care and attention that those poor little babies will never know :(

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
McPloppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McPloppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 2:34pm
IMO just because he was not convicted of murder does not mean he was a caring, responsible parent. One who looked out for his childrens needs and made good character judgments on who he associated with and let near his precious children. Again I do not know the whole story and never will. You make your children your first priority over everything...not take care of them when you feel like it.
Rickards was found not guilty but he was not allowed to keep his job!!! Although who will hire him as a lawyer even though he was cleared. So I think Kahui should not be allowed to breed (thats a bit harsh but this topic makes me so angry) but I do hope he has learned from his mistakes and enlists all the help he can get (parenting courses) to ensure this new baby gets all the love and attention it deserves.

BTW Lisa85 I love the name Hazel!!!

HAHA going by what I just said it would mean that Rickards should not be allowed to ever have sex!!!

Edited for spelling purposes

Edited by McPloppy

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 5:21pm
Haha Thanks, I like it too lol

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 2:56am
There is another kid, it's over a year old now but he has no custodial or visitation rights.

I personally don't think he harmed his twin babies, judging from what I saw on tele I don't think he had it in him. But still, someone needs to get the snip.

Edited by BuzzyBee
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 6:21am
While i dont think he hurt the twins, he was still in the car when they stopped at mcdonalds for a feed before taking them to the hospital!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
 Post Reply Post Reply