FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCongratulations Baalamb and baby Ashlee!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
emeldee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emeldee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Congratulations Baalamb and baby Ashlee!!
    Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:03pm
I thought that I would bump this up to it's own thread from the 'Due in July' topic in case we missed baalamb's news....

Ashlee Jade was born via emergency c-section on 13th July 2006 at 6.03pm weighing 7lb 14oz (3.5kgs). All is well, I'm recovering perfectly so far. The nights are terrible and the blues are kicking in but I have the biggest support network so I'm trudging on. Loads and loads of highs, but also lows to go with them. It's to be expected, isn't it!?

I'm pretty exhausted as Ashlee thinks it's time to play up at 2-5am in the morning but we'll get there. Hope all other July babies are happy and come on time. Time to change my ticker!!

Edited by emeldee

Sponsored Links

emeldee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emeldee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:04pm
Oh - and CONGRATULATIONS on the your wonderful new family member.

Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:05pm
Congratulations Baalamb!!! Please to hear you are doing OK and can't wait to see pics
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:23pm
Congrats again, wonderful news.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:36pm
congratulations! It can be tough those first few weeks, but it does get easier....well we get better at coping. Hope Ashlee learns about night and day soon! And that you get lots of sleep during the day - screw houseowrk!
mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:41pm
YAY another July baby girl. take care of yourself, rest when you can...
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:43pm
Wahoo congrats on the new arrival I love the name by the way I have sent you a PM, but thought I would post on here as well I am Deborah from NP by the way. I love this site I was going to tell you about it sometime. Anyway take care and look forward to meeting your little girl, by the way Daddy is so proud he rang my Hubby the other day.

Edited by Mummy22
Deborah Mum to:

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:43pm
july is producing lots of girls!
congrats on the safe arrival of ashlee, a beautiful name
those baby blues are terrible aren't they! glad you are recovering well and have lots of support

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:50pm

Congratulations!!! 

Welcome to the world baby Ashlee!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:03pm
CONGRATULATIONS welcome ashlee
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:18pm
Congratulations !
lil_miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:32pm
Congratulations :) Hope it all goes well
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:51pm
Yay and congratulations Baalamb - love the photo's

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:58pm
Congratulations Baalamb and Hubby!
Welcome to the world, Ashlee!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
kasbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 8:47pm
CONGRATULATIONS and a big welcome to baby Ashlee

Edited by kasbee
Kelly, mother to
4 wonderful children.
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 9:03pm
Congratulations!!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 9:30am
Well done! Welcome Ashlee! Can't wait to see pics
mrs frantic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs frantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 9:32am
YAY FOR YOU BAALAMB!!!!

And welcome Ashlee!!!

Cant wait to see pics and hear your story, but for now rest up and take care of youselves!!!!
Mrs Frantic
Baby Maddisyn born 28 Sept 2006
emeldee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emeldee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 11:32am
Bump....with baalamb's piccies of a very, very cute little Ashlee Jade

Ashlee Jade

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 11:34am
Awwwwwwwwwww soooo perfect Lovely lovely Ashlee
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>