FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXmas Craft Ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xmas Craft Ideas
    Posted: 03 October 2007 at 3:11pm

Am hoping some of you crafty ladies can help me out - I really want to make an Xmas Stocking for the baby for Xmas this year, I am not much of a sewer but my mum has said she will bring her machine over and show me how to use it. Does anyone have a good pattern / website for ideas? Any other easy Xmas craft ideas would be cool as well (given that I am going to have a newborn in the house soon - the least time consuming the better!) Thanks

Sponsored Links

Helen21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 3:31pm
Here's a basic pattern for a stocking you can get really nice velvet at spotlight to make it and fur to go round the top, you really use what ever you like to make it. Spotlight also have cool little iron in transfers to make it a little more personal. I used this pattern to make one but I got it photocopied to make the pattern bigger.

http://sewing.about.com/library/stockingpattern5.pdf
 Post Reply Post Reply