FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYou guys know that guy Bernie Mac?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You guys know that guy Bernie Mac?
    Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:47am
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
Sponsored Links

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:56am
wow he wasn't very old. I didn't like his show either..lol

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 11:07am
That's odd - dying from pneumonia at that age.

I HATED that show with a passion, but gee poor guy
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 11:24am

Wow there must be more to his death. i didn't like his show, but I did like him in the Ocean's movies.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 1:26pm

Yeah its saad when anyone dies really.

Lol yeah the show really irked me. He was kinda funny sometimes though.

Melanie.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 1:44pm
how sad
Mum to two amazing boys!
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 2:02pm
how sad, dont remember ever seeing the tv show, but I loved him in oceans and charlies angels!

He made me giggle!

kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 4:04pm
oh no, he died.. i could only really tolerate him in small doses and never watched the shows but he was good in charlies angels i agree

Little Angel, April 10
sunnyhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 4:37pm
Bernie Mac was a funny dude. I quite enjoyed his show but didn't get to watch that often. What a great loss to the comedy world.
Mum to:
Joy Emily 1.05am 27/09/07 7lb 3oz
Austin Paul 12.47pm 18/04/10 10lb 8oz
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 7:33pm
He wasn't very old , i liked him in Oceans and some movie with Ashton Kutcher, Guess who ? i think it was called ....

never really watched his show
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 8:49am
oh gez thats sad! but it does happen - he was the same age as my nan and she died of pneumonia ...long time ago though.
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:43am
Its quite sad, he was good in the Oceans movies never saw his show tho. Only 50 man.
MumsyMoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumsyMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:53am
And he was in Transformers...

"Uncle Bobby-B baby, Uncle Bobby-B......... Heeeeey Mammy!"
My wee girl is the love and light of my life!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:19am
lol!
Melanie.
 Post Reply Post Reply