FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyou know you are sleep deprived when....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:45pm
....when you forget to shave your other leg or armpit.
Sponsored Links

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:46pm
..when you ask DH to put away the potato straightener.

...when you walk past you reflection in a mirror, say 'hi' and when you step aside to let them pass and they do the same you apologise.

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:58pm
Bwahahahaha, potato straightener!! I love it!!
MindyW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindyW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 10:28am
Daisy you are so funny!
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 10:29am
Oh and I was atcually refering to a toasted sandwich maker. Really confused DH with that one

gypsynita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsynita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:59am
rotfl!!!!

... or when you forget to put a cover on your fitted nappy and then can't figure out why DS has "leaked" 10 mins later....
Anita
Mum to Cian (Aug 08), Josh (Jun 10)

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:13am
When you put your pants on inside out and only realise in the shops when you try put your car keys in your pocket

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
Twinboys2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinboys2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 5:05pm
When everytime the alarmclock would go off during the night (for me to express while bubs in NICU) I would take 5 minutes to turn it off because my usuall teddy bear I hold onto at night isn't acrtually a baby and I don't need to be careful not to wake it. DH confiscated my teddy bear for a few months because of this.
3yr old gorgeous ID twin boys.
NewPhoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 9:53pm

chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 11:25am
when you suddenly wake up panaking coz you cant find the baby thinking shes smutherd in the covers, just to realize shes still in her own bed =)
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by CarrieMumToBe CarrieMumToBe wrote:

...when you forget to wash the conditioner out of your hair and wonder why it feels weird 3 hours later!!!

... when you forgot to put the conditioner in your hair and wondered why your hair felt weird while washing it "out"
Mum to two wee boys
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 12:42pm
ROTFLMAO.....Now I do feel much more normal!

I hate when you go to bed slightly earlier at 10.30pm & wake up at 1.30am & feel like you have enough spring in your step to start the day....pity it's dark!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 12:47pm
oh I just thought of one!

Go for a sneaky trip through the drive through & realise just before you place your order & there are cars in front & behind you that you have forgotten your wallet & you have NO cash on you!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
gypsynita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsynita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:09pm
lol flissty -- the amount of times of spent ages just standing in the shower trying to remember what i had and hadn't done yet!!

a couple of times i drove to work and it was only when i was getting cian out of the car at work that i realised i was supposed to drop him at daycare first!
Anita
Mum to Cian (Aug 08), Josh (Jun 10)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12