FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour favourite names

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 6:15pm
Girls
Amelia (Amelia Rachel Jade to be exact)

Boys

Seth
Ryan
Jay
Luca

Sponsored Links

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 10:21pm
Oh I love Micah and Shiloh aswell. Shiloh was on my short list but hubbys cousin has a wee boy with that name.
Everyone always thinks are are saying Toby instead of Kobe or Maddison instead of Addison, drives me crazy. its funny at preschool cos kids always have trouble saying k's so call him Toby anyway
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:00am
Anna - a friend of mine has a little girl called Lily Jorja

I like Carys and Caelyn for girls. I also love Kate, but don't like Katie (which I'm sure she'd get called). Ashlee was almost going to be Ashlee Kate but that reminded me of the Olsen twins far too much. Absolutely LOVE Juliette but hate hate HATE Jules or Julie.

Boys, I like Cody, Ryan and Dylan. But for various reasons, probably won't use any of the above! Maybe we should get some pets so we can actually use some of those names haha!
The_Stuarts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:30am
Boys:
Joseph
Matthew
Patrick

Girls:
Amelia
Isabella
Claudia
Grace
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 12:48pm

Girls - Lilly, Scarlett, Gracie, Rose, Ruby, Katie, Layla. 

Boys - Rowan, Cameron (my cousin beat me to that one though!), and of course, my Ruben, the name I've had on my heart since I was a little tacker. 

Andie
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 1:05pm
Ohh I totally love Scarlett too!
The_Stuarts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 1:07pm
I love Layla too. If Michaela ever wants to shorten her name I'm going to encourage her to use Layla.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123