FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOkay VBA2Cs!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by toniellis toniellis wrote:

No I'm pretty sure she didn't have a text buddy lined up & was just going to update us herself....
Must have had Bubs by now.....
*tries to be patient*

Oh no! Now I wish I had offered.

I'm no good at being patient lol
Sponsored Links

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:14pm
i was going to offer..but thought about it abit too late

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:34pm
every time i see a new post i think its news.... still nothing...    i'm starting to worry!

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:36pm
Hopefully shes just having a nice long break in hospital

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:43am
Originally posted by RachandJack RachandJack wrote:

Hopefully shes just having a nice long break in hospital

but not because of a c/s

2bmumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2bmumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 12:10pm
Hi girls, well we're home and well. I got to 7 cms and then got an extra/new pain whilst having contractions so we headed into hospital. We waited an got no further, contractions still ranging from 4 - 10 mins apart. Tried breaking waters which set me back to 4 cms, arrgh!! That was raelly disheartening. (There was meconium?? in waters but no sign of baby in distress on monitor so not too worried bout that) . Tried a shower which was great, contractions got consistentish 3-6mins apart and got alot more painfull. Stayed upright pretty much the whole time to try to let gravity help. After another couple of hours I was still only 4 cms (could stretch to 10cms though) so midwife called it it there. I feel that I really was given a good chance this time an am happy to have a lovely baby girl 7lb 12oz born 5.30am 21st May. Both the obstetrician and midwife said that there was a section of my old scar that was significantly thinner than the rest and that happens to be where i was getting thoses extra pains during contractions. So even though we don't know that a rupture was imminent it certainly is good that we didn't stick around to find out. My husband was a bi of a mess by the end of it all, stressing that something was going to happen to me or bubs. When he finally heard bubs cry tears just streamed down his face in relief that it was over and OK.

So not a successfull VBA2C but still a succesfull delivery with a beautiful baby girl to show for it.

Edited by 2bmumof3
Sara

Corban (22/11/04)
Connor (18/04/06)
Chelsea (21/05/08)
2bmumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2bmumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 12:12pm
Wholey, I keep editing post to fix typos but I think I'll give up, there's too many, lol.
Sara

Corban (22/11/04)
Connor (18/04/06)
Chelsea (21/05/08)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 12:28pm
Aww congrats and yay for a wee girl
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:27pm
Congrats on the safe arrival of your wee baby girl!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:36pm
congrats, you sound so positive about the experience... love the name too - my niece is called chelsea.

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 7:37pm
Big Congratulations! I'm glad that you were given a really good shot at it and that bubs arrived safely.
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:39pm
Congratulations - glad you had a safe delivery and you're all well.

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 8:55am
Big congrats Sara & the most important thing was the you & Bubs are healthy & well!
Sounds like you did really well anyway & handled things like a trooper
Wonderful to hear back from you too & I'm just off to add my congrats in the May thread

Edited by toniellis
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:14pm
congrats on the safe arrival of your little girl

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 9:51pm
Congrats on your baby girl. You sound so positive about your labour and ceasar - well done
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:17pm
congrats!!!!!

sorry you didn't get your VBA2C, but i'm glad that you are positive about the c/s and you did very well i must say   just glad that she arrived safely and everyone is ok

i bet the boys will love having a little sister to look out for

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:50pm
Oooh I read a thread on another forum that Toni has had her baby, but I'm not spilling ANY details, but YAY and congrats to you xxx
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:54pm
omg yay!

Annie!!!! At least give us the link to the other forum!
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:22pm
hang on..

here it is...

Don't look if you'd rather a suprise...
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:08pm
Hahahahaha well done me aye!!
Home waterbirth VBA2Cs! I'm so proud of myself & LOVING my little girl & well..... YAY!!
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>