FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue October 2008!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312>
Author
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 5:50pm
well done amby! what time missy? wow another girl! crazy how many girls there are!

Sponsored Links

M.i.s.s.y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.i.s.s.y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 5:53pm
not sure on all the stats yet Chonny, i am going in2 the hospital 2 visit her @ bout 7.30 2nite so wil take sum photo's & get all the info for ya's then.

yay im sooo thrilled 4 her.

& a GIRL!!!! Ambs will be stoked.
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 5:55pm
huzzah and hoorah!

give her all our love Missy - can't wait for the photos

M.i.s.s.y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.i.s.s.y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 5:56pm
will do Susie!!
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 5:57pm
that was a lovely birth story Katie - give wee Ash a hug from the Forum!

Edited by Susiec

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 5:57pm
deffiantely send her all our congrats & can't wait to see pics & hear details!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

How you holding up Katie1?

Edited by chonny

BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 5:57pm
YAY!!!!!!
I would assume she had a c-section since it was 15 mins between updates?!

AWESOME!
Congrats to Chickoin and family!

I can stop lurking now

catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 6:03pm
oh - and she was a guy fawkes baby after all - will always have fireworks for birthday celebrations!

ps. and it was a girl so i must be psychowhatsit after all

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 6:35pm

Originally posted by MamaPickle MamaPickle wrote:

YAY!!!!!!
I would assume she had a c-section since it was 15 mins between updates?!

AWESOME!
Congrats to Chickoin and family!

I can stop lurking now

Haha Charly!  I've been a secret lurker here too, waiting on Sonya's & Chickion's bubba's to arrive with anticipation!  But congrats to them both and well done!!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:00pm
Big congrats Amber! Can't wait to hear the rest of the details How are you going Katie1? Thinking of you!

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:07pm
I have been lurking here too, congratulations Sonya and Amber
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:07pm
Amazing birth story Katier - you're amazing!! Love the fact that you managed to laugh through it, we had quite a few moments like that with Bethany. Makes for a great memory eh?!!

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:12pm

Such great news and another girl ey!!!

Katie just you go go - then all the October babies are here. November 5th what a great day to have a birthday.

][/URL]

Katie_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:24pm
Thanks you guys It wasn't the most ideal birth - for me anyway, perfect for Ash so thats fine!

There are def things that it helps to laugh through (if at all possible) and childbirth is one of those things!!!

Ooooh some BOC photos might be getting taken very soon. How exciting!

Now Katie1, sorry but all eyes on you!! Hope everything is going well for you!

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 8:40pm
Yay!! Congrats Amber-lee! Another precious wee girl!
Hope all is well xxx

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 8:57pm
big labour vibes to Katie!

fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by fifi101 fifi101 wrote:

November 5th what a great day to have a birthday.

I agree (mine is today too) Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!
M.i.s.s.y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.i.s.s.y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:55pm
Ok Ladies, here she is:

Jody Nena Cowe
5.26pm, 9lb 4oz & 54cm long.

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!

The new Cowe Family

Proud Mummy
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:57pm
congrats Amber! she is beautiful x

sonyaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonyaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:31am
well done amber YAY shes cutie cute cute haha can you tell whos still clucky even with still no sleep lol m so in love with my girl and im sure you are too. and you got your BIG baby after all hehe just not the boy we all thought she was.

yip babyg lil miss Edyn-Rose has got the auburn hair i thought she would have but it may change yet.

will be back later today to do my birth story just to scare you all and put you off having anymore haha. mum still got the boys they coming home tomorrow after school i miss them so much but they come and see me everyday after school and we talk on phne every morning

SHAY 9
QUIN 7
2 angels @9wk 1 day on 30-04-09
our angel 6-06-07
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312>