FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Nov 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 324>
Author
aussiemum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 3:42pm
Hi everyone! Very tired here! I really thought Josh would have a little nap today as he was up at 5.30am but no. I really like sleeping in the afternoon and staying up late at night!
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 9:25pm

Congrats to all you Nov 08 mums. I have 2 NOv babies already and its such a great time to have babies and get it all out of the way before christmas. WIshing you all a happy safe pregnancy!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:19am

Good morning ladies!  Am cautiously popping my head in here to say a shy hello, after taking 4 HPTs over the last 3 days, this mornings test confirmed that I am about 4 weeks pg (not sure of actual due date as my cycles have varied from 28-32 days the last 6 months or so!). Think I am due about 14 November though.

I'm in a state of shock that this is finally happening! Anyway I look forward to getting to know all of you better and hopefully you can help answer some questions for me about pg as they come up!

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:31am
BellasBabyMum- you said last night I think that crampy type feelings were normal....I'm still getting them on and off  Not bad like AF cramps, sometimes are just twinges in my lower abs which feels like stretching, sometimes heaviness or bloating and then sometimes kind of like early-on AF cramps. Is this normal??

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:36am
Yep all normal for early pregnancy, I was SO bloated and had a bit of cramping in the first few weeks before MS kicked in.
Ad long as there is no bleeding and no really bad sharp pain then ur ok

Congrats mama!!

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:10am
Congratulations Emmecat and heres to a happy healthy pregnancy
AandRs_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:49am
Hi laddies how is everyone? congrats Emmecat. Well Dunedin went well. I have to see the early preg clinic every week till 16 weeks which means i get a scan every week. I am on clexane which is a injection i have to put into my tummy :(. It isnt nice but you have to do what you have to do. Im realy tired and sick. My boobs have gone up a full size already haha the joys
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 11:20am
Thanks guys. did any of you find out you were pg before your period was due? I'm on cycle day 30, and have had faint BFPs since day 28. My cycle's anywhere between 28-32 days. Does this still count as a pregnancy if I found out beforehand (if that makes sense!)?

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:20pm
Yay Emmecat! Welcome! If you got the positive tests then you are. My doc said some pregnancy tests pick up hcg as low as 10 or 15 (although they don't market them that way) so they do pick up very early pregnancy hcg :)

I tested before my period was due with both pregnancies and got faint BFPs (well this one was a strong one).

A heavy pelvic feeling is totally normal and I had that with this one...I was so sure AF was on it's way.

I had another migraine this morning. Will probably get 1 or 2 a week until week 9 or so like I did with Elle. They settle when the hormones level off.

I have a scan on Wed and so hope we see a heartbeat!!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:21pm
Yip i did. I tested 3 days befor af was due and had a very very faint test. The day befor af i got a stronger line so went to my midwife. They did a test and on there tests it didnt show. They sent me for a blood test and i was right. I have knowen within a week of getitng pregnant with all my babies as my boobs are sore as anything and have blue vains in the right away.
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:42pm
Congratulations emmecat and fiona! welld one ladies, fiona, i really hope things go well with the scan this week, and that things continue to progress this time. Thougts are with you chicky.

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:42pm
Well girls, I hope all of you have an easy pregnancy. Better luck next time for me I guess.
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:11pm

Thanks for your replies guys. I'm not feeling that great today physically...surely can't be ms kicking in already?! Mind you just had quite a few kids around for a party so that may well be the cause haha

Still have that heavy feeling in my lower abs...not quite cramps but almost like I might get cramps soon... hard to explain!  Hopefully that's normal?!

I get my bloods back on Monday and am scared they won't show any HCG. That doesn't sound logical I know cos I've already done 4 HPTs, all of which have had a faint line...todays much darker. So there must be something in my system?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:43pm
kebakat you take care hun. Have lots of cuddles with your little man. I will be thinking of you and your family
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:56pm
Thanks Jess. Am still getting AF type cramps tonight.... maybe she is coming after all?! Argh now I remember how hard these first few months are.....lol

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:45pm
try not to worry too much emmecat - I had the same cramps for a week when AF was due and kept thinking she was on her way (even after my BFP!) Congrats again btw!!!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:16am
kebakat - take care and look after yourself.

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:24am

Kebekat- I hope you're doing ok and getting lots of support Take lots of care of yourself.

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:52am
kebekat - how are you today? Big hugs chicky.

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 7:58am

Good morning ladies

Well I am going to try adn make an appointment at the Dr's today so I can find out the results of Fridays blood test (which will prob be very low seeing as it was only cycle day 28), and get another so we can see if levels are rising etc. FIngers crossed! Am very very tired and have enormous bbs haha so maybe those are good signs! Also nausea now and then so hopefully that means my bean has buried herself nice and deep.

At this stage should I be v concerned about what my HCG levels are? Or just that they're doubling every few days? Will the Dr advise me to get bloods done regularly to reflect this?

Also at this stage is it wise to get onto a midwife or do I wait for later? And final question....shall I ask about a 6 week scan? What are they looking for at that first one?

Thanks for your help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 324>