FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Nov 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 324>
Author
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:24am
Morning ladies. Got my hcg back from fridays test and it was 499! It had tripled in 48 hours.

No more hcgs now...just waiting for the 6 week scan.

Hope you all have a good day. I'm tired, feeling emotional and a little unwell after last nights migraine (I get them in the first trimester until the hormones settle down then again about 6 weeks after birth). Funnily enough I feel peaceful and happy about feeling blaaaaaaaaa as it's a good sign.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Sponsored Links

AandRs_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:58am
FionaS
Thats great hun im very happy for you. I had bloods done on thursday and then had more today so will no the results in the morrning. What date are you due?
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:08am
According to the doc 03 Nov.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:34am
Thats great i started to stress that my hcg was not high enough. I will see what tomorrow is. I have had 6 m/c in the past one since i have had my son. Im hoping that because i have been so sick and boobs are so sore that this we bub will stay.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 1:41pm
That's awesome Fiona! I'm seeing the nurse at my docs on Wednesday for Daniel so I'm going to ask then about whether she thinks I need to do another hcg test or not.
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by kebakat kebakat wrote:

Oh geez I hadn't even thought of that! lol hopefully it will be the last time I'm preggers, DH is going to get the snip! (and he's not very impressed about it either)

LMAO Im trying to convince DF to do it, but he's making up excuses haha, no way am I keen to try again, but I guess if I did theres nothing I can do but deal with it and scream CSECTION!!!!

So far is it all going well? you prepared to have 2 under 2?
So exciting, can't wait to watch bump grow for the second time
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 2:58pm
It's not 2 under 2 that scares me. It's being a hormonal blimp with Daniel lol
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 3:09pm
hi ladies, yay i'm in here too. According to the doctor i am due on the 3rd Nov. I've known for a week, i was trying to wait for the 12 week mark but i have been busting to tell everyone so thats me nothing left to hide. Lets hope we all have a happy and healthy pregnancy....

Edited by Deez

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 3:29pm
Congrats Deez!
rosewood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 7:00pm
OMG - November babies!!

Congrats to you all and I hope that you all have a happy pregnancy.
Gill

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 7:16pm
Congrats Deez
Thats just great. There is a handful of us already. I have worked out that my baby is a valentines day baby or there about hahaha the shame of it lol. At lest we are not going to be pregnant right thro summer laddies :)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 7:39am
I'm happy I won't be preggers for Xmas. I was with Daniel and DH hated it lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:16am
I got my blood results and im sceared they are not normal. It was 51 on thursday the day before my period was due. Yesterday i had more thaken and it was 291. Does anyone no if that is ok and normal?
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 12:57pm
They should double every 48 to 72 hours so yours are bang on :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 2:49pm
Thankyou so much for that. I have talked to my midwife here and they are sending me down to Dunedin to the early pregnancy clinic like with my son. I had scans every week and bloods every week till week 16 with him. I have to be there at 9am tomorrow morrning so i have to leave here at 7.30 :( at least they will make a plan for me and i will be having a scan to make sure there is a sack and so on
aussiemum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 1:58pm
Hi Ladies! Anyone feeling off today? I'm so tired, but it may have had something to do with being unable to go to sleep til midnight and then my Joshie waking up at 5! My back is killing me too, don't know what that's all about!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:02pm
Hi Aussiemum. That'll be your ligaments preparing for the pregnancy. I had that really badly with Elle. I also had it with the miscarried pregnancy which must've primed my body for this one as I'm not getting it this time. I remember it was unbearable with Elle!

Very tired here too. Feeling a bit hormonal and have all day heartburn.
aussiemum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 5:37pm
Hi Fiona, eek! all day heartburn, you poor thing!
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 6:08pm
yeah i've been getting heartburn this time around too...but not all day...I feel for you!

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 1:07pm
Hey ladies. How are you doing?

I'm soooooooo tired! I'm fine if I keep busy but when I sit down I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Definately having heartburn issues but so far finding it more tolerable than I did with Elle...mind you, I haven't hit the week 7 exhaustion yet!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 324>