FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy VBA2Cs Home Waterbirth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 12:01am
Just bumping for AJmama... VBA2Cs is totally possible!
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
Sponsored Links

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:25pm
i'm still in awe of your VBA2C success toni!!

i wish you'd had erika before i had charli so i could've used you as inspiration

Edited by jack_&_charli

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 10:08pm
Aww thanks!
My girl is getting so big now & some days it still seems like a dream that I did the VBA2Cs.... It was just so easy that I understand now how women say they can forget the pain of childbirth. I want more LOL!

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
pomikiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 3:30pm
Thanks for sharing your story, gives me such great hope for my VBAC.
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 9:23pm
toni, just read you want more :P
haha what would mr hubby say about that hehe

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:18pm
LMAO Hubby says "No FREAKING way!!!" PMSL oh dear....

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:19pm
p.s. can't wait to see ya on sunday

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:38pm
No worries Toni, with your track record he'd have to maintain a high level of abstinence and I don't know any men keen to do that!!
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 1:10am
LOL Busymum! Actually Hubby is one of "those" guys who is quite happy to just not have some good loving (strange man!!!!) & not only that everytime I mention another baby he goes, "oh crap I REALLY better book in for that snip then!!!"
He REALLY doesn't want anymore kids, he probably wants no more kids alot more than I want another one so I'm sure he will probably get around to having that snippity snip op done soon.... Will be sad for me but the problem is if I did have another baby I dunno if that would be enough, I would probably want another one & then another & then another... PMSL. If I was rich & could just be a SAHM I would probably have a whole brood of kids Sadly that is not the case with me having to work (sux to be self employed sometimes! LOL) so probably best we stop at three kids

Edited by toniellis

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 3:32am

Wow just read your awesome story. AMAZING is all i can say and well done to you too. I had a VBAC but your a legend for doing it after 2CS. that must have been scary, I know how much I was crapping myself during labour after my csect.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:51am
In all honesty I wasn't scared at all. I was far more freaked out in the hospital with the first two kids to be honest with all the nurses & monitors & hearing other people I didn't know around everywhere. At home I was able to relax a lot more & concentrate on what was happening to ME!
And I remember thinking after how EASY it was. 4.5 hours of abit of pain & then done LOL.
If I was going to have any more kids (which hubby has vetoed LOL) then I would do it exactly the same again.

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
4thtymlucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4thtymlucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 4:36pm
Wow absolutely fantastic..I've just read your amazing story and you're really an inspiration! I had 2 C's and did not enjoy the experience at all. Hubby and I purposefully left the age gap so that the scar could heal better etc. So, we've left the age gap even longer this time and I'm really really happy to say that I'm due in June 09..and now having read your story makes it even more possible..I'm hoping to get a fantastic midwife like yours but will need some help in that area as my doctor has already told me that very few midwives support HB's let alone HBA2Cs...i would love to get some first hand advice (when you're free)...but CONGRATS again and ...yeah wow...I'm really really excited about the opportunity...
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 7:34pm
Hi! I gave you a call but you weren't home.... So have replied to your PM

Hope I can help....

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 10:47pm
This is such an inspiring thread that keeps needing to be bumped - maybe it should be stickied...?

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
4thtymlucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4thtymlucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 5:55pm
Thanks Toni I've replied to your PM too
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 9:36am
No worries! Here to help

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 10:11am
I've just come across this, Toni... well done! Awesome birth story!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 5:04pm
LOL Becca

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 10:03am
Bumpy.... Since I am going for baby #4 LOL

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
neivaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neivaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 5:04pm
LOL your story still makes me smile everytime I read it lol
Natalie Mama to Miss Pie (04/04) Dude (03/07) Button (06/08) and Thumper (Due Autumn2010)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>