FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBabies due after IVF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 188189190191192 193>
Author
gannet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gannet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:10pm
Peppy - are you in our FB group? If not, you are more than welcome to join. If you PM Kazper she can join you up. She's away until Thursday so you might not get a reply until after then.

I struggled with sleep too - so many things to think about about!!! Rescue remedy sleep was really good (all natural and fine to take while pregnant!)
Sponsored Links

Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:50pm
Thanks Gannet. I would like to join the group but I'll wait til I'm on maternity leave and have more time.
TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
nattykiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nattykiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:53pm
Hi there, all new to this forum, but would love to join Great to chat to others that have been through similar journeys.

Don't know how to do the ticker thing, but we are 32 wks pregnant, due date 1 December & baby will be a surprise.....still can't quite believe we're finally having a baby :)

TTC 6 years
IVF 1 Chem Pg
FET BFN
IVF 2 BFN No frosties
IVF 3 BFN No frosties
AKld Adoption pool 2 yrs
IVF 4 BFP!!
Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:34am
Wow,guest. So not long to go now! What a journey you've had
TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
nattykiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nattykiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 5:19pm
Hi Peppy,

Yeah, been a long one but all worth it........loving pregnancy - even the yuk stuff haha    You're not too far behind me either - do you know what you're having?

Got my name sorted now......thought i had the ticker sorted too but can't get it to show up - hohum, will have to redo tomorrow - gotta get ready to go to the England vs France match now.

Cool, ticker has worked!

Edited by nattykiwi
MaryNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 6:34pm
Hello all, Can I join the FB group please? Is it a different one from the IVF one?

I'm just over 5 weeks after my second round of ivf. Still can't quite believe and know I have a wee way to go before I can relax. Started feeling quesy this weekend.

I'm due 5 June.

Hello to everyone!
Me: 34
DH: 35
TTC 3 years
Severe endometriosis, blocked tubes
IVF March 2011, poor responder, 3 follicles, 2 x fertilised, 1 x day 3 replaced, no frosties, BFN
wispy_willow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:24pm
Hi Mary! Congrats!!! Bizarre as it seemed to outsiders, I relished the sickness as it meant our little baby was growing nicely!!! :-)
Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:49am
Congrats, Mary. Hope the MS isn't too bad! I didn't enjoy it at all but hey it was a necessary evil
Nattykiwi, we're having a boy and I've so enjoyed knowing. I wasn't too fussed but DH's not into surprises so we found out. No names sorted though. We can't agree on many. I suspect we won't 100% decide until he's born!
TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
bikershaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikershaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:49am
Congratulations Mary :-)
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:51pm
Welcome and congrats ladies.

Anyone wanting to join the fb group just pm me your fb details and I will join. Same as this one. Lots of ivf mummies. Its a private group where no one will see your posts or even know you are a part of the group

kaz77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaz77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:19am
Hi there
Im 5 weeks tom after our first IVF.
Im so excited
Have another blood test tomorrow.
Just wondering when everyone sorted out a midwife etc?
Did you wait till after the 7th week scan?
Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:34am
Hi Kaz, congrats!!!!!
I waited till after my 12 week scan I think, but it's up to you
gannet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gannet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:23pm
wispy_willow - due date plus one !!!! How are you going?

Congrats Kaz! I think it can also depend on where you live as some places book up fast. It wouldn't hurt to start putting your feelers out now as the good ones are snapped up quickly.

Peppy - not long to go now for you! Hope you are doing OK.
lsttcdiver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lsttcdiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:42pm
Congrats Kaz!!!! How exciting!
I have just been to my 8 weeks scan and seen my lovely little IVFling's heart beating away, so so amazing!

I found my midwife at 5 weeks just because i live in an area where most need to travel and I wanted a specific person but no hurry if you are somewhere more suburban.

Good luck hope to hear how yoru scan goes very shortly x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:50pm
Hi Gannet,
Yep, I'm officially a day overdue now, but not too bothered by it. Luckily I'm not VERY uncomfortable, although wouldn't mind it coming out soon so that we know if it's a boy/girl and so that it's not so close to Christmas!!!
gannet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gannet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:51pm
Glad to hear that you are feeling OK wispy. I went 5 days overdue with my girl, so much for IVF babies coming early!!! I hope you don't have to wait too long to meet your bubba and that you have a good labour xx

A huge congrats to you too lsttcdiver, you deserve it after such a long journey! It is so amazing hearing baby's heartbeat the first time isn't it!
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:43am
Hello ladies,

I have got the greatest news to share, so much has happened this year for us.

As some of you know DH and I decided not to go any further with IVF,and headed down the adoption/home for life path. It has pretty much taken us a year from our 1st adoption day to get assessed and our profile accepted. We got a letter to say our profile was in the adoption pool on my 40th birthday. I said to my DH, "we cant do anymore now, chill and relax".

Anyhow 11 days after we got a phonecall to say they had a baby for us through home for life are you interested? They didnt have to ask twice, off to town we went to discuss plans this is on Friday...On Sunday night we got our baby...Two days to organize baby stuff, but thanks to DH's great family we have more than enough stuff, helps that his nieces have younger boys too.

So Lovely ladies....I am a mum again 18 years after my DS was born. My DH is a daddy for the 1st time ever and we are both just over the moon.

For those of you that are friends with me on FB, I haven't announced it there yet as I am waiting for DS to come home, he is on holiday till Saturday. He does know, but want to wait till he sees our wee man in person.

Just had to share with you all.

Ohh did I say we are so happy and just so blessed.
IVF - ICIS 1 - June 2010 BFN
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
IVF - ICIS 2 - April 2011
BFP
31st May no heartbeat D & C ,
[url=http://lilypie.com][
minxynzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxynzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33am
OMG Rose - I am in tears!!! I am literally crying with happiness for you!!! xxxx

Oh this is so very special - congratulations! I absolutely reccomend parneting a second time around - my 20 year age gap feels like nothing at all and I am LOVING being a mum after so long between babies. I know you will too (aside from the old sleepless nights for a while of course). Here for you and so thrilled! xxxxxxx
bikershaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikershaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:18am
Rosie, I'm so pleased for you. Your post brought tears to my eyes.

What a fantastic Christmas you will have :-)

S xxx
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:31am
Minxy - he is pretty much sleeping through the night ,
I am feeling really tired today - I think it is all sinking in now....and I am feeling slightly overwhelmed, but extremely happy.
DH said to me lastnight when I asked him how he was feeling. "I didnt want to go outside yesterday, just wanted to stay and watch our wee man".
So not like DH... to want to stay inside.
I have to tie him down and get him to come with us to find santa...
It's amazing how it all has come back so quickly, although struggling with the bottle (when he is hungry he is hungry), breast was so easy pop it out and away they go.
IVF - ICIS 1 - June 2010 BFN
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
IVF - ICIS 2 - April 2011
BFP
31st May no heartbeat D & C ,
[url=http://lilypie.com][
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 188189190191192 193>