FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBabies due after IVF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193>
Author
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:32am
Minxy - he is pretty much sleeping through the night ,
I am feeling really tired today - I think it is all sinking in now....and I am feeling slightly overwhelmed, but extremely happy.
DH said to me lastnight when I asked him how he was feeling. "I didnt want to go outside yesterday, just wanted to stay and watch our wee man".
So not like DH... to want to stay inside.
I have to tie him down and get him to come with us to find santa...
It's amazing how it all has come back so quickly, although struggling with the bottle (when he is hungry he is hungry), breast was so easy pop it out and away they go.
IVF - ICIS 1 - June 2010 BFN
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
IVF - ICIS 2 - April 2011
BFP
31st May no heartbeat D & C ,
[url=http://lilypie.com][
Sponsored Links

JaneW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:38am
OMG Rosie Congratulations! Absolutely thrilled to bits for you- what a wonderful way to end a tough year for you both,hope everything is going well and look forward to plenty of updates on how your wee guy is going! xoxo
Me 28, DH 30
ttc #1 Feb 2009
MFI
ICSI December 2010
FET April...BFP!!
Baby girl due 3rd Jan 2012
minxynzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxynzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:27pm
It's a surreal experience after so long isn't it. It has made me wish for Callum to be that young again, to have that closeness that is so unique between an infant and mother. Oh hun, so happy for you. Enjoy, we are all here for you xxxxxxxxx
wispy_willow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:49pm
Congrats Rosie, that's fantastic news!!!!! I also got a bit teary when I read your comment!

As for me, I now have a lovely "little" girl called Olivia who arrived on the 15th of December weighing in at 4.3kg after a bit of a traumatic delivery. We're all ok, but she's not feeding too well so I have to breastfeed her, top up her up with expressed milk, then top up with formula. She's worth it though!!!
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:00pm
Awww Rosie that is the best best best news ever!! Congrats hun.

gannet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gannet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:40pm
Oh huge congrats wispy and welcome Olivia.

Merry Xmas everyone xxx

Edited by gannet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:42pm
Thanks so much JaneW - cant wait till hear your arrival news, cant be far for you now.
Congrats Wispy - awesome news,
Minxy - sure is surreal, I am not bothered about stuff that needs to be done, it will happen, just enjoying my time with him, keep thinking back to when Logan was this young, I was milking the cows full time and was always exhausted. Spoke too soon re sleeping all night, we ruined that the day we took him for his 3 months jabs, poor wee guy hasnt slept through since.
Thanks so much kazper.

The end of the year turned out to be the best for me.
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
BFP
bikershaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikershaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:08pm
Congratulations Wispy and welcome Olivia. I love that name, so cute :-)
gannet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gannet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:52pm
wispy, how are you and Olivia doing hun??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:28pm
Thanks guys! We're doing pretty well - seems she's going through a growth spurt or is just really thirsty from the hot weather, as during the day she's feeding literally every hour, so it's a little exhausting, but I can't complain seeing as she's so cute

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year, and hopefully 2012 will bring many more adorable little babies!!!!
Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:02pm
Hi ladies.
Great to hear your news, Rosie Farmer. Lovely to read. What a great end to the year for you and your family.
Wispy Willow, congrats on Olivia's arrival. Hope all's going well.
AFM, we had our gorgeous wee man on January 2nd - 10 days over due. Had to be induced and ended up needing a caesarean as he was too big for me - 10lb 5 oz and 60cm long (though probably nothing in length compared to JaneW's wee one!. We're all doing really well and settling into the learning curve!
TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
gannet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gannet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:32pm
Huge congrats Peppy on the arrival of your son. He is a big boy! Glad to hear that all is going well hun xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:23pm
Congrats Peppy on the arrival of you big wee boy.
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
BFP
minxynzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxynzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:57pm
Oh Peppy - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful size too xxx

Has anyone heard anything of my old cycle buddy APPLES???
sharpie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:21pm
Hi everyone,
I am a brand new BFP grad from IVF! Yay! Just found out on Friday and my HcG was 85. My next BT is tomorrow so hoping for a great rise.
Early days yet but I am totally excited and I have so many questions! Looking for some advice from those who have been there.
I hopefully know one or two of you from the MTB group, my second family!
Rachel
Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 6:51pm
Gosh, Sharpie, it's quiet on here. Big congrats to you. How far along are you now? Hope it's all going well. So exciting. A really special wee bundle you have on board.
TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
sharpie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:35pm
Hi Peppy, I have joined the facebook group now so its all good. I am doing great, 9 weeks and expecting twins!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:00pm
Wow twins!!! That's fantastic, congrats!!!!
Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:50pm
Wow that's great news. Did you have two embies put back or did one split? That's very exciting
TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
Candukiwi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candukiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:41pm
Hi just wondering if this board is still operating. I got my BFP confirmation from FA on Monday and am due for my second blood test tomorrow (Fridaay 25).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193>