FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 592593594595596 597>
Author
snooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:47pm
St lukes is great.. are we still planning for the 26th? I just need a venue and I will be there
Sponsored Links

Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:27pm
26th is fine.

Address 6 Aroha Ave, Sandringham
Ph: 021 685 090

How is 9:30am through 12 noon and any time inbetween!

Jacobsmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:48pm

Yep I've have no problems venturing over the bridge (will I need to pack my passport tho? )

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:03pm
Need your shopping passport as St Lukes Shoppping Centre is 200m down the road

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:45pm

Hahahaha, don't you need money for shopping   Actually I'll pop in after if Jacob's not falling asleep, haven't been there in years!

We had our scan this morning.  Got to see one bubby with a heartbeat of 134bpm, so all good.  DH was disappointed there was only one!!!  I've got a follow up scan booked for 3 weeks (8th June), then the nt scan at the end of June.  Feeling really happy

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:57pm
Thats awesome news about your scan JM!!Yay for seeing a heartbeat, you must be feeling so much more releived to get to that stage, roll on 12 weeks huh!

Just made brownies today (good day to stay home, its nice and sunny, but so cold!) and they look amd smell perfect, just waiting for the taste test and if they are good enough, I'll make another batch for Thursday and LOL! Agree about needing money for a shopping passport, I'm going there with my March group mums the next day, so will hold out til then! I dont think my wallet can handle 2 trips to the mall in a week! (then again, I've just listed all of Ds NB/0-3m stuff, so might have a little money to spend on more clothes. For the kids of course )
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:42pm
I hear you about listing stuff. Have just listed both of Amelia's NB-2yr Merino Go Go Bags and also a Glory Box. It's great to have a clear out.

Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:21am
Hi all.

Amelia has become a snot monster. I don't want any of your bubs to catch it so I am suggesting that you meet on the shore this time and I'll host another time.

Will txt Caro, Suzanne and Lisa but I don't have anyone elses mobile.

Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:23am
Hi all.

Amelia has become a snot monster. I don't want any of your bubs to catch it so I am suggesting that you meet on the shore this time and I'll host another time.

Sorry don't have your mobiles.

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:18am
Awww, sorry to hear that Helen, every time I plan to meet a friend of mine, one of us or the kids gets sick within a day of the planned catch-up, always the way!

I'd adjusted the budget for petrol only to go to St Lukes, not north shore this week so unfortunately I'll have to pull out of this one too Gutted cos i was looking forward to catching up, been too long! Guess that means I cant hold DP off from eating the brownies either lol! He's been eyeing them up something chronic!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:24pm
Yeah - sorry for that. She is really not well and I am especially worried for those of you who have newer bubs.

Lisa, if you have the others contact details are you able to txt me so I can let them know or are you able to contact them. I don't want people not to know.

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:35pm
Lovingmummyhood, i think Essie has had her second baby on the 22nd I think another boy Seth
susie
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:01pm
Bummer, Hope she gets better soon Helen, Nato had toncilitis last week so would prefer him not to get a cold so soon after so I am happy to stay away. Had sort of planned my day around heading to that side of town though.
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
DI#2 Aug10=BFP MC@10weeks
2011= 10 rounds of DI 4 with clomid- all neg
May 2012- IVF
snooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:28pm
We could go to Cheeky Monkeys in Mairangi Bay...65 Maxwellton Drive, 9.30am.   $3.00 each..... Jacobsmumma has been before and says it is heaps of fun!

What do you think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:06pm

Hey Helen, sorry to hear DD isn't well.  Hope she gets better soon. 

Caronz come along to Cheeky Monkey's tomorrow - the boys will have so much fun! 

Hey susie, thanks for letting us know.  I was actually just thinking of Essie earlier today, wondering if she'd popped bubby no.2.  I might go have a quick lurk in her other thread

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:22am
Will have to see how the morning goes now, had sort of made plans taking me over that side of town and not sure if Ill be back in time. Might see you there though, you never know
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
May 2012- IVF
Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:02pm
Hope you guys had fun. Sorry to bail but I figured it was better that way rather than everyone catching it.

Looks like it has moved into her throat. I hate it when she is sick because you mostly can'ty do anything about it.

Caroline - I hope that Nathan is over the op. I have a friend just up the road whose little boy had an op recently. Adnoids I think rather than tonsils. Anyway the worst bit for her (and him) was she nhe was being put under. It's normal apparently for them to fight and struggle big time. So hope that didn't happen for you.

Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:48pm
He only had toncilitis Helen, It is his 3-4 bout of it so I am hoping he wont have to have them out though
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
May 2012- IVF
Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:45pm
That's good. Not nice when they are sick though.

Amelia is still sick. She developed a cough and then got croup. She has had 3 doses of Prednisone - a steroid. Was quite a large dose. 5ml once a day for 3 days only. I thought it might have helped yesterday as the snot seemed to have reduced and her throat sounded better but today the snot was back even worse (gone thick and green) and her throat sounded just as bad. Poor thing can't breathe and is off food. I am just trying to get her to drink as much as we can.

Doesn't help that I am feeling sick with a cold as well. Each morning I am taking 2000mg of Vitamin C in a bid to kill it quick!

Oh and 2yr Plunket check today. She is in the 85th percentile for height and just a bit off that for weight. Meeting her milestones and we got the thumbs up from the nurse.

Edited by Helen1

gmunster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmunster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:33pm

wow - my baby is 2 on Friday. Where did that 2 years go????????????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 592593594595596 597>