FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2009 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 373>
Author
ShelliN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelliN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 3:29pm
Hi all.. I am also new here have just found out I am expecting number 4 (and final :) on November 7. All is well so far, fingers crossed though as I had Hyperemisis with my youngest daughter and it was AWFUL
Sponsored Links

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 3:43pm
Welcome Shelli
Congrulations!! Has any one done any reserach on our babys star sign?
Im feeling great today just eating all the time!!

ShelliN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelliN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 3:56pm
Hi again, Thanks for the welcome.. Our babies will be Scorpios - on the internet it says Scorpios are determined to triumph over all odds ! I guess thats a good start.
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 11:09pm
*Lurker*

Im born on Nov 30th (Great day to be born btw i hope someone has a bub on that date hehe) and im a Sagittarius. If your bubs is born before the 21st its a scorpio and after the 21st its a sagittarius.

GL ladies and i wish you a wonderful pregnany!

*Lurker out*

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:46am
Good Morning everyone!
Its still sinking in that I am pregnant!
I am hopefully meeting a midwife on friday, I feel like I have been in Limbo since I found out, the doctor referd me to a midwife and i work full time so have been unable to find the time to organise this I work 8 am til 6pm 6 days a week.
But gosh I am so tired!!! no ms again so im happy!

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:47am
Ps beautiful baby girl supazo!

Fluff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:29am
Hi there

Great to see there is some support around. I am very new at this - both on the website and pregnacy! Found out I was pregnant end of last week. Think (if my calculations are right) I am due 14 November. Have an appointment with GP today. Anyone else first timers?
Fluff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:31am
Oh also have terrible insomnia - can't sleep at all ie 3-5hrs max a night. I thought I was supposed to be feeling exhausted. Has anyone else got this? Fortunately no morning sickness.
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:43am
Welcome fluff and ShelliN.

Fluff i have had a terrible time trying to sleep the last week, weird dreams too.

Things are going okay with me, looking forward to my scan in a weeks time to make sure everything is progressing. I think i will relax more after that.

The tiredness is kicking in now, no ms yet but it is probably just around the corner. With my other pregnancies it kicked in around the 7 week mark until about 11 weeks. My one problem and sorry if TMI, bunged up, no number 2s for me and it a PITA Might see if there is anything i can take, as i feel very bloated too.

Hows everyone else going??

Laura
xx

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 12:50pm
Oh yay! Some more November babies! Congrats to all who have joined us in the past couple of days!

I am the same, some waves of nausea, really tired and really sore boobs - sometimes the occasional headache. But whoa - the dreams - well....they are certainly vivid!

Am waiting for the full on MS. Like you Laura, I think its not far away.

I have been eating licqorice and that is helping with my bunged-up-ness. I am also craving all the bad stuff - Maccas seems to be a favourite. Doh!

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:12pm
Hahaha I just had a big fight with my self! No McDs for lunch but i so wanted it! I settled for a tomato sandwich which was drenced in vinegar and a lil mayo i feel much better now!
Grumpy as too I nearly threw one at my colegue she was beeing rude I took it personally laugh now but found it hard when it happnd,
I know what you mean about the dreams the garbage i have dreamt in the last week!
Im new to all this too Fluff i dont know what to expect and what is normal like the whole dream thing,
No morning sickness just eating all the time sore bobies aswell and so tired!!!!!

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:51pm
I lost the fight (or won depending on how you look at it) - and frozen cokes make me feel sooooooooo much better!

Pretty much what you are experiencing is normal, I had crazy dreams first time around too. The morning sickness might be yet to kick in properly - last time I had it from about 6-10 weeks. I have it a little this time but certainly not badly *yet* - if it gets no worse that would rock!

kirst76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirst76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 2:57pm
Hi all.

I'm due in the beginning of November. Will find out for sure when on Friday cos I'm having an early scan.
My last pregnancy was with twins and I miscarried the first one at 5 weeks and at 9 weeks when I had a scan the second baby was ectopic. We were broken, we'd been ttc for 2 years. We have 2 daughters already - Ella 2.10.97 and Gabi 20.06.05.
Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:40pm
Hello Kirst
Good luck this time round, and welcome to november baby's I didnt realise having this embro would make me so cranky!!!
I went to the book shop in my lunch to have a look at the baby books and there was this other preganant lady and she would not move so I couldnt look at the books!!
I hope everyone has had a good day,
I cant wait to go home so I can sleep

Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 5:38pm
I'm a first timer so it's all the unknown for me.....and I also have been having really weird vivid dreams!

I had a bit of a freak out today - my nieces and nephews have got chicken pox and I couldn't remember if I have had them, plus I have some things on my neck which are probably zits (seem to get more zits being pg) but started thinking OMG I've got chicken pox!! I phoned the Midwife and she sent me away for bloods to see if I'm immune so fingers crossed all is ok. I never knew being pg could be so stressful!

[/url]
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 6:15am
Man its so cold! And on top of it, I have a cold.

Feeling pretty ratsh*t actually but I think its because of the cold rather than anything else. I slept so badly, my daughter decided to sleep with us and she is all arms and legs - grrrr.

Yay for a day with a red nose and blowing it like no tomorrow. Not. Pity party here today.

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 6:16am
My ticker is so far behind! I just noticed. It should say 6 weeks and 3 days. Whats up with that?

****ignore this, its caught up now****

Edited by CuriousG

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 8:28am
Hey guys,
got my lines this morning and due 19 Nov.

Nice to see some familiar names (and some new ones).

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 8:35am
Yay Bobbie - Congratulations and Welcome!!!

YvetteandElla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YvetteandElla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 8:50am
Hi ladies,

Have not been on here for a very long time ( I was on here when pregga's with my first lil girl Ella)

I am due 20th November - so baby is only 2 weeks and growing - it is a little scary knowing so early

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 373>