FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2009 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 373>
Author
Lee_Jon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee_Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:17am

OMG have I been sick the past two days, not being sick just really really seedy all the time and I couldn't eat anything because it made me feel worse, but I went to the cemist (sp) yesterday and got some Blackmores travel calm ginger, it doesnt take it away but it takes enough of the edge off so I can eat, so I am feeling heaps better today (fingers crossed).

Im going for a scan on monday and even tho im trying to think postive i'm still nervous

Hows everyone else doing?  Welcome newbies

Sponsored Links

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:40am
Hi Lee-ann - stink you are feeling so rotten but I hope you do manage to see some relief from the Travel Calm Ginger. I went out and bought some sea bands as I found they helped me last time. I haven't needed them yet - if I feel sick I eat something and feel better (like now, was feeling rotten so am having my weetbix for breakfast and feeling good). I really haven't been touched yet by the feeling sick bug, I am kind of nervous about that but I guess every pregnancy is different.

And good luck for your scan! I have to wait till 12 weeks for mine. Its gonna be a looooonnngggg wait!

Apart from being uber tired at night and going to bed about 8pm I am ok. I get grumpy like that *snap fingers* and continue to pee like a racehorse. But overall I feel pretty good. Long may it last.

Hey, Brianna - how did you Dad take the news?!

Edited by CuriousG

Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 8:33am
I've got my scan on Monday too Lee-Ann. I'm really excited about it and really hope to hear heartbeat but definitely a little nervous too. It will be nice to see that there actually is something in there!

Sorry TMI but I have been getting diarrhoea (sp) over last couple of days. Is that normal or could it be something else? I feel pretty sick again this morning but got DH to get me a cracker and glass of water before I got out of bed and that seemed to help. I definitely think it's getting worse for me though. I think next week could be bad

[/url]
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 8:42am
Hey Jane - unless you have a bug of some sort I would say that its normal, I find that I get all bunged up then get diarrhoea for a couple of days, like the body getting rid of everything. Pregnancy is wonderful like that....

Keep eating everyone, its hard when you feel rotten but it can make you feel better once its in there. Also, go with your cravings - they help.

Other things that help me (and may help you):

Ginger Ale/Beer
Pickled Ginger (like what you get with Sushi)
Plain Toast or crumpets with butter (and vegemite sometimes)
Iceblocks - I buy those ones from the supermarket you can freeze yourself, so cheap and so good.
Sea Bands

Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 9:18am
Good advice Curious. I found eating really helped with ms last time, white bread helped heaps.

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:50pm
My ovaries hurt!    Not crampy but a bit ouchy from time to time. Weird!

How is everyone feeling this afternoon?

sweets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 2:51pm
Hi, congats to all the ladies in this forum!
I hope your pregnancies are going well and your all very healthy!

I am due around the 15th of November.

Definetly was not planning on becoming pregnant at this time but it's too late now so all I can do it look forward to it! & I can't wait!

I do have lower abdominal cramps, have had them for the past week though which are kind of worrying me and I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this?
I read it was some muscles stretching or something like that.

I do have a Doctors appointment today though so I will try and find out more then, I would just like to hear some real life experiences!

This is my first baby, so any advice is welcome!!!

xx
Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 4:00pm
Hi Melissa, Congrats and welcome!

I had quite bad period type cramps a few weeks ago (about the stage you are) but don't get them much anymore, just the odd cramp, twinge, tightening etc. but nothing too major. So I wouldn't worry about it, I think it is just your body adjusting.

I'm feeling pretty good this arvo. Just seem to be the mornings that are bad for me.

[/url]
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 4:12pm
Hi Melissa *waves*

Congrats - our list is certainly growing!

Awesome you are feeling better Jane. I am the same, feel good in the afternoons but tired. I am at work tonight till about 7.30 (I started at 7.30 as well - ) so I dare say I will knackered by bedtime tonight.

Oh, and my boobs have started absolutely aching. Cuddling will not be an option I can tell you!

ShelliN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelliN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 4:15pm
I must be a little backwards as my evenings are much more than the mornings.. I always seem to get evening sickness instead of mornings ! But I am totally with you on the achy boobs my have just started and are so sore

Time to start the midwife hunt I guess..
Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 4:39pm
Helo Everyone,
Welcome the the new november mummies!
I told my dad yesterday he cried!!! he was so happy,
Latest preg symptoms is farts its all im doing sore boobs and im tired,
MS seems to have gone again,
How is everyone here? We are hving ppl round for dinner tonight Hubby doesnt want to say nething to our friends till 12 weeks I hope no-one notices im nt drinking!

kirst76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirst76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 4:59pm
Hi again.
I had my early scan today.
I was a bit paranoid actually as I had a bit of pain last week on my left side and was so scared that it was ectopic again. My bloods were rising nicely though so I dont know why I was scared! The baby is in the right place (yay!!!!) and is due on 5th November. The pain I was experiencing is a cyst on my ovary, which the lady said is quite common in early pregnancy.

So everything is awesome here!!!!
Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 5:13pm
That's great to hear Kirst. Did you have to have the "dildo cam" hehe or could they just do it on your tummy?

My hubby has started telling people at his work. I asked him jokingly why he was such a blabber mouth as usually he does't tell his work mates much and he said it was cause he was so excited which I thought was really sweet

[/url]
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 5:24pm
I am going to have to start telling people soon. I already look about 12 weeks pregnant. The joys of having your second I guess!

I just look like I ate all the pies!

My DH is like yours Jane, is telling EVERYONE. I am a bit more reluctant until we know bubs is a-ok.

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 5:50pm
omg bobbie! I just noticed your ticker! Congrats hun

YvetteandElla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YvetteandElla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 6:04pm
Hey ladies,

The men are always so eager to let everyone know, I was a bit worried telling everyone so early but hubby convinced me we should.

I cant wait till I am further through so I can tell people that my belly is because I am preggas not because I still have a bit of a belly still from Ella

ShelliN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShelliN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 6:28pm
I am also wondering how soon I will show being that this is number 4

Will definitely be nice to have a baby belly - rather than a left-over from babies belly lol
Lee_Jon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee_Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 6:59pm

Me and my DH are the other way around he doesnt want to tell anyone till 12 weeks but I have told a few people a couple guessed because I'm going to a house warming tomorrow and I'm not drinking which is not common for me.

I'm abit over weight so I think its gonna be awhile before I start to look pg and not just getting fatter, but I'm still going to the gym so hopefully it wont be to bad

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:34pm
I have just taken a home preg test and have the worlds faintess line.......but its a line and after 12+months i finally made it this far!!

My due date is 18th Nov....but will have to have a csection two weeks earlier so making due date sooner

So now i have to change my ticker........i dont want to get too excited...........ok hold me back..........but i know in the back of my mind its very early days!!!! Im 3 days over due for AF
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 8:36pm
Go Chickielou! I am so pleased for you. Fingers crossed for the next 9 months. Welcome to the November mummies!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 373>