FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked*sigh*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
LJsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2009 at 1:56pm
journal write everything you are feeling down all the feelings.... anger, e.t.c (well i suppose OB is like a journal accept other people add to it! but in an actual book u can look back on it or burn it or rip it up. But writing may help.
Take care
Sponsored Links

kabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2009 at 2:08pm
I can't imagine what you must be going through.
My friend gave birth to a stillborn daughter at 25 weeks. About 2-3 months later they had friends over for a remembrance afternoon tea, to acknowledge her life. They had a table set up with a photo album and some of her things. There was no speeches or anything like that . They found that it really helped them, especially having it several months after her loss.

You have to do what feels right for you and in your own time

Thinking of you all.

BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2009 at 2:15pm
for you Stacey.

Everything's already been said, so I just wanted to give you some

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2009 at 2:40pm
  Sorry Stacey, I dont have anything helpful to say.  Just hope life deals you some good stuff for a while.  you've done your share of crap.  Deal with it how YOU want to...but try and remember to smile occassionally. 
errii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote errii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2009 at 6:22pm
I totally understand the wanting to go some where far away where people dont no you and wont ask questions, I felt like that to but didnt have the motivation or money to be bothered.

the best advice I got was to do things only when I was ready to and not to feel like I had to do anything any sooner than that. Dont clean your house until you want to do it and do not feel bad about it.

Baby Alistair 7/1/09
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2009 at 10:54pm
Awww Stacey, don't worry about the mess. Clean what you need day to day and deal with the rest when your up to it.
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2009 at 7:06pm
Hugs Stace xox
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2009 at 9:54pm

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2009 at 10:20pm
Stace, didn't want to read and run. I'm thinking of you. Firstly - don't beat yourself up about Daniel - he will sense something's not right and will be acting differently, and of course it's natural for you not to have all the patience for him at the moment.

You have just been through some traumatic experiences which means life isn't normal, so stuff the housework and the dishes! If you need to curl up, stick Daniel in front of the TV and just do what needs to be done to survive, noone will blame you.

I don't really know what else to say so will end it there. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 11:12am
Give yourself time, and don't feel bad about it, what you have been though is so hard and you need plenty of time and space to deal with it, although I don't think you can ever completely 'deal' with it.

I can't believe people are already asking you about the next preg, I totally know the fear that surrounds that issue, people need to butt out.

We found that lots of people have opinions but until you are actually in the situation yourself you really don't know how you will get through it, I really appreciated when people were there to have a chat, and not always pussyfooting around. We now talk about the twins all the time but it took us a while to get to that point and especially past the point where we cared about what other people thought of our decision (I still cringe at some of the comments we got!)

Don't worry about the house until you want to, spend time with your family and I hope that Daniel is more settled for you now.
Hugs and thoughts

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
AN E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AN E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 7:50pm
Stacey, sending you lots of cyber hugs. . I can't imagine what you are going through. You are such a strong person. Thanks for sharing, and I wish you all the best for your future - whatever that may be.

If you ever did want to run away with family in tow (and come up to Auckland), you're more than welcome to a bed - and a house full of toys to share
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 10:18pm
Bigs hugs Stacey, I don't know what to say either, but I have been thinking of you lots.

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 6:43pm
Big hugs from me too Stacey and I too think about you
susie
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 5:48pm
Been thinking about you heaps (even though you dont know me), just remember to do things at your pace when you are ready.

Big for you and your family.
Sarahlou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarahlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 11:56am
Let it all out whenever you need to... we are all here for you!

(((BIG HUGS))))

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 10:44pm
Stacey, have been thinking about you & how your family are getting on.

It has been an incredibly devastating thing that has happened to your family & my god dont they understand that you would be sh*t scared to try for another baby!

Loss is a very private thing & you will deal with it in your own way. Just remember there are shoulders around for you to cry on & vent to.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2009 at 3:52pm
Stacey

Take all the time you need to grieve for Jared. Tell people that you will deal with photos, memorial etc, when YOU are ready and that you just aren't ready to do that yet.

Don't worry about the housework, just try to take each day as it comes. And Daniel will be fine, we all get short / irritated with kids though generally with much less reason than you.

DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
Niecey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niecey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:37pm

I wish someone would think...hey maybe I can just help with the housework..it doesn't have to be words to show you care.

Many hugs to you and your family.

Our hearts are with you.

Denise

Denise

misty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:33pm
My best friend has only just put up a photo of her stillborn baby girl - and she died 2 and a half years ago. I know how much pressure she was under, not only to scatter the ashes (something they are still not able to do), but to GET BETTER. As my friend says, she will never be better. Her baby died for no reason - how do you recover from that? She asked me not to ask how she was doing... because the answer will always be the same. She's not good. So I don't. I ask WHAT she's been doing, I ask WHO she's seen, what she talked about at grief counselling today etc etc. Stacey, maybe you need to tell your family and friends not to ask how you are any more, I know I wasn't offended by this, I was just grateful to know that that was a question I shouldn't go near for a while.
x
Sarahlou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarahlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:22am
Been thinking about you Stacey....

I hope that time is starting to ease your pain a bit...

Sarahlou
xx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>