FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2017 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Laura-Jane12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura-Jane12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 3:27pm
I haven't had a email come through yet, Could you please try again, Thanks
Sponsored Links

Brunettie86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Laura-Jane12 Laura-Jane12 wrote:

I haven't had a email come through yet, Could you please try again, Thanks

Hi,
I have re-sent it. Hopefully you get it this time. Perhaps check your spam inbox?
Highgate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highgate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:52pm
Hello,
First time pregnant and due January 14.
We are still coming to terms with the news, but are slowly getting excited about the journey to come.

So far my GP has been very vague and after a date scan and blood tests have not heard a peep about next steps....
Thinking private is the best way to go at this stage, as we know little to nothing about the whole process to come (or a lot of the abbreviations used throughout this message board).

Congratulations to all you future January Mumma's!
Jersee9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jersee9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Highgate Highgate wrote:

] Hello,
First time pregnant and due January 14.
We are still coming to terms with the news, but are slowly getting excited about the journey to come.

So far my GP has been very vague and after a date scan and blood tests have not heard a peep about next steps....
Thinking private is the best way to go at this stage, as we know little to nothing about the whole process to come (or a lot of the abbreviations used throughout this message board).

Congratulations to all you future January Mumma's!

Hi and congratulations! If you'd like to join our fb group we have a lovely group of supportive ladies in it. We are more than help to help with advise and help with information to assist you. Just let us know with your email.
Highgate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highgate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 9:05am
Hello,

Thank you for the invite!
I just want to confirm if the group is private?
We are only 7 weeks and not intending on telling anyone until at least the 3-month mark (hence not wanting any little Facebook notifications popping up where they're not wanted).

Thanks very much
Jersee9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jersee9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Highgate Highgate wrote:

] Hello,

Thank you for the invite!
I just want to confirm if the group is private?
We are only 7 weeks and not intending on telling anyone until at least the 3-month mark (hence not wanting any little Facebook notifications popping up where they're not wanted).

Thanks very much

Hi yes the group is secret. All of us are the same.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:34am
So I posted something on my wall that was meant for in our secret fb group.... I've deactivated fb as even though I deleted the post people could still see it. Including the very people I didn't want to see. My parents don't know yet and I didn't want anyone else seeing it so the only way was to deactivate. I'll be back in a week

What a f up!
Jersee9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jersee9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Brunettie86 Brunettie86 wrote:

So I posted something on my wall that was meant for in our secret fb group.... I've deactivated fb as even though I deleted the post people could still see it. Including the very people I didn't want to see. My parents don't know yet and I didn't want anyone else seeing it so the only way was to deactivate. I'll be back in a week
[IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle[/IMG]
What a f up!

Oh no!! If you need anything just email here. See you soon.
Pugglesworth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pugglesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:46pm
What did the post say? That sucks you can't remove it once it's posted...sorry to hear people saw it that you were trying to keep it a secret from.

Zoeysmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoeysmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 9:53pm
Hi everyone ! :)
would love to be added to the FB group! dane.annaboz@gmail.com
Due with my second Jan 25th but that will be confirmed at dating scan so I am around 6 weeks :)
Have had two miscarriages this year so treading carefully! can't wait to get to know you all :)
snifter2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snifter2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2016 at 5:35pm
hi- is anyone keen to chat on the forum? I dont have fb. Im due with #2 on 22 Jan. After two miscarriages im filled with worry- and had a scare with bleeding yesterday, rushing around drs/scans etc and all is well for now....
Zoeysmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoeysmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2016 at 6:13pm
Hi snifter - I am happy to! but I am on FB too so can do both. I am exactly the same as you!!! due Jan 25th (TBC at dating scan) and have had two miscarriages this year and this will be my second child! I am so nervous
snifter2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snifter2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:56pm
yay zooeysmumma :) whens your dating scan?
Mine was meant to be next tuesday, but had my emergency one yest. Im going to keep my appointment for next week tho- I'd sign up for as many as I can haha.
Ive had a loss at 6w and one at 12, so i wont feel safe for awhile.... I miss how i totally unworried i was with my daughter- i had no idea what a miracle it all was!!
Jersee9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jersee9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Zoeysmumma Zoeysmumma wrote:

Hi everyone ! :)
would love to be added to the FB group! dane.annaboz@gmail.com
Due with my second Jan 25th but that will be confirmed at dating scan so I am around 6 weeks :)
Have had two miscarriages this year so treading carefully! can't wait to get to know you all :)

Hi I've added you to the group. Please check your emails [:)]
Amie89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2016 at 8:49pm
Hi Everyone :)

Im due with #2 January 15th so just over 8weeks now. Would love to be added to the FB group please.
Email is amie_emia@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Jersee9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jersee9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2016 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Amie89 Amie89 wrote:

Hi Everyone :)

Im due with #2 January 15th so just over 8weeks now. Would love to be added to the FB group please.
Email is amie_emia@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi I'd love to add you to the group but it's not allowing me too with this email. Is this the email address you use for your FB?
Talitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2016 at 3:03pm
Hello Everyone
Congrats everyone on the exciting news.
I am due 17th January, had my dating scan about 2 weeks ago now and have done absolutely nothing since, this was all very unplanned and quite the surprise but we are starting to get excited now, this is my first baby so feeling a little unsure about what I need to get done, guess the next step is to find a mid wife.
I'm also considered on the older side 36 but so far all seems to be going well 8 weeks yesterday and definitely feeling the effects, sore boobs, super tired, nauseous, and crazy emotional, crying at the drop of a hat.

Hope everyone else is feeling well and having fun making plans.

brittany130882 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittany130882 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2016 at 6:28pm
Can I please be added to the group too? Email is brittanystephenson33@gmail.com
Courtney120261 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Courtney120261 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 7:16pm
Hi ladies
Can someone please add me to the FB due Jan 2017 group please!

Thank you :)
Courtney Greenslade
My email is bubbly_tart87@hotmail.com (don't judge me it's he address I made when I thought I was cool :))

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Courtney120261 Courtney120261 wrote:

Hi ladies
Can someone please add me to the FB due Jan 2017 group please!

Thank you :)
Courtney Greenslade
My email is bubbly_tart87@hotmail.com (don't judge me it's he address I made when I thought I was cool :))

Haha mine was bad too! I've added you :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>