FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCloth Nappies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 1:11pm
Peapods from here: (there are other places but I think this is where I got mine from?) only prob is that all the places that are selling them cheap (that I can find) are saying out of stock for approx 4 - 6 weeks?

http://www.mothersinstinct.co.nz/pockets/peapods/prod_34.html

Bummis are fantastic, avail online from

http://www.snazzipants.co.nz/

then go to shopping and covers...

Anna

Sponsored Links

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 1:50pm
silly me started a new post in the wrong place.
Deborah Mum to:

Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 2:04pm
Sorry, re-read and realised you meant not buying online? Real nappies have reps and snazzipants will let you pay via bank transfer? hope that helps!
Anna

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2007 at 1:43pm
Fuzzis have Reps too (www.fuzzibunz.co.nz) - just click on your area (in the agents section) and a list of your local reps pop up
I've found that most people will get all the info they want/need from the websites then call me to size their baby for a nappy
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2007 at 9:00pm
Thank's Toni we not have a rep here in taranaki Will be going. to see Aimee sometime when next visiting Palmy.
Deborah Mum to:

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2007 at 9:32pm
If we do meet up next weekend Deb, I'll show you my fuzzis
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2007 at 11:19am
ANNA! Just tried to PM about the Bamboozle and Wam-Bamboo nappy but you have a full inbox!

Empty!

I've finally decided to sell them. With each dry night nappy it reaffirms the decision
Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2007 at 1:34pm
Woohoooo... no hurry tho!! Keep them for a bit longer if you want, Quinn is not gonna toilet train anytime soon and Kaia will be too small for yonks!! But PM will be emptied!!
Anna

Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2007 at 8:23pm
The Baby Factory are stocking peapods now. Went & got a couple on the weekend, but haven't tried them yet. They look pretty good for $20 though!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678