FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 898>
Author
Mel&Kel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mel&Kel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:38am
Congrats to all the Feb 2010 mummies, what an exciting time for you!
Mummy to Eva born 11 Feburary 2009 and Charlotte born 18 April 2011
Sponsored Links

Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:46am
Babe, not really, as far as HCG goes anything over 25 is definitely a pregnancy so it will confirm it for you. Its the next set/s that mean something, I think your HCG levels are normally meant to double every 24-48 hours. They also test your progesterone levels as well which I assume work a similar way?
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:52am
Welcome to the new ladies on the list

Lisette, I also know how you are feeling too, I recently had a m/c & are worried the same thing will happen again, but I suppose we have no choice but to move on & just go with it.....again, lol.

Millyz, I'm sure you will be fine. I keep getting stressed too, but I think it is just something we are going to unfortunately be feeling & going through at the mo.
We are in this thread together for a reason & we will see it to the end this time
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:53am
Thanks Milly!!
Ella1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ella1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:59am
Congratulations to you all!!!

I was due on Feb 14 2009, but Mika arrived on the 12th. Next year this time, you'll all be sleep deprived, but will have the most gorgeous little babies.

In New Zealand, all cheese has to be pasturized, that's why so many European cheeses are not available here. As far as I now, there are only 2 raw cheeses allowed in NZ, one is Swiss, and one is French (can't remember what they are called, but they are imported, not made here). WW cheese is absolutely fine.

Enjoy the ride girls!
Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 9:11am
Thanks Na_#1, its an awful thing for us to have gone through but to be able to share the m/c and pregnancy experiences and have the support on here definitely helps, IYKWIM?!

I think you're right, we've got our BFPs together for a reason
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 9:26am
Yeah, I know what you mean Millyz, it makes me feel not so isolated & alone.
No one else I know truely gets how I feel & what I am going through except you guys & that makes me so grateful to have found you all
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 9:34am
sorry, double post

Edited by Na_#1
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 10:53am
Na_#1, glad to see you back in the saddle sweetie!

Best of luck for a healthy 8-9 months

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:17am
funny you say about Dh not wanting to hear it.. that part i make him listen to anyway and he is good at making me be all logical about it (like this baby is a different baby blah blah) ...i guess i know he didn't physically go through it but i learnt from the first time that he lost a baby too and even though he didn't show it had the same worries...BUT women esp those who have been through it are wayyyy better at talking to about it:)

milly i have had many bloods etc but never got prog tested.. ?

ella yeah this time last year I was VERY sleep deprived:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 12:37pm
Another double post...

Edited by Na_#1
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 12:43pm
Thanks Carin, I see your little belly is growing nicely.
It is very cute

I hear ya KA, people who have been through similar experiences understand a lot more.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 2:06pm
yeah and people who havent sometimes say some really stupid things that upset you more.. !!:( but mostly they still mean well.. mostly I felt like such a failure and I can feel myself getting really stressed as it comes up to 6 weeks again and will prob as it comes up to 12 weeks too..

this all day sickness blows:( nothing except eating seems to help.. :(
Mum to two amazing boys!
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 3:24pm
I've had really bad morning sickness so much that I didn't move off the couch all weekend but I sent dh to the chemist yesterday for something and he got the blackmores morning sickness tablets and they are working ! I have moments where I still feel nauseous but I can keep food down!!

Oh and target has a thing on cots tomorrow night

I've never had a miscarriage but it must be hard and nerve wracking but in saying that I am nervous as hell as well. I'm sure we will all be fine though

Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 3:40pm
Have you had your bloods done yet Babe? When do you get the results?
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 3:59pm
Its good to know that the blackmores morning sickness stuff works - will keep that in mind if this gets worse.

I had felt good all day but feel the beginings of my evening sickness starting now, the telltale watery mouth and churny tummy

Doctors appointment tomorrow, might see if I can wangle an early scan too hehe then I can organise a midwife

Angel March 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:01pm
Double post

Edited by Tauris75

Angel March 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:05pm
Multiple post

Edited by Tauris75

Angel March 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:06pm
Its good to know that the blackmores morning sickness stuff works - will keep that in mind if this gets worse.

I had felt good all day but feel the beginings of my evening sickness starting now, the telltale watery mouth and churny tummy

Doctors appointment tomorrow, might see if I can wangle an early scan too hehe then I can organise a midwife.

I haven't suffered a miscarriage either although last cycle I had what I believe was a chem preg I am still freaking out about losing this one, it means so much to have this child, the final act of making us a "proper" family if that makes sense. I'm just trying to relax and do everything I can to keep our little monkey safe - there is nothing more I can do.

Angel March 2011
Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:11pm
Oh Limochick that doesn't sound like much fun, good that the tablets work though! I'm yet to see if I get morning sickness, no doubt its still to come.

Re: cots - I'll be using the cot and bassinet that I was in when I was a baby. Will just need to buy bedding for both and maybe give the bassinet a bit of a spruce up.

Gosh this site is annoying - this is the third time I'm posting this, hopefully it only appears once!!??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 898>