FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 528529530531532 533>
Author
troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:25pm
Hi everyone! Nice to see a bit of action in here, I've been naughty and been mostly hanging out in the Feb 2012 thread, so its awesome to hear how everyones babies are doing! Miss jojo isn't 15 months for another couple of weeks, and randomly hasn't got plunket again til 16 months so it'll be a while til we find out how big she has gotten.

Can't believe how we dont have babies anymore, these little monsters are proper toddlers now. We were laughing at jojo today trying to ride the dog hahaha! Thank got our fur babies love her, they will pretty much put up with anything.

OMG Kerry your house got struck by lightning!?! That sounds so scary eeeeeeeek! Hard to believe I'm already past 10 weeks I know. Have a feeling this pregnancy is going to go much more quickly than the last one.

Bridget poor you with the crap sleep. What happens if you ignore her, will she eventually go back to sleep or does she just keep crying? Huge hugs, I can't imagine having the terrible sleeps now (though you can laugh at me in about 30 weeks hehe)
Sponsored Links

mwmia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwmia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by bridgetc bridgetc wrote:

Wow it's quiet in here! Life is a lot busier with a toddler isn't it?

Zoe is still waking early - 5.15am today and 4.24am yesterday!? Not sure if she's cold, hungry or just had enough sleep. Think it's time to wean - is anyone else still BF? We're just doing one first thing and one at night.

Hey Bridget- is Zoe going back to bed after a feed?? H still will wake during the night- we jam some formula into her and back to bed- luckily she does go back. There have been a good handfull of times though that it has taken ages to 'help' her get to sleep- teething is what i put those nights down to.
So- it is normal luv!! There are just some kickass awesome sleepers out there that make wake ups look abnormal!! :)

Been ages since posting here too- my bad!!
Blondie- Poor Zoe- i hope they can get her ears sorted soon!!

Good vaccinations doco on at the mo!

Will be back again..... :)

Edited by mwmia1

Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:43am
Oh poor Z Blondie! Hope she gets better soon, shes having a really long run!

Bridget - we've had a few nights of K waking at about 11pm and I usually give her 5 minutes or so of crying/screaming and then get her and put her in bed with us. Not everyones cuppa tea to do that (and sometimes DH isnt too pleased if she carries on) but she usually goes back to sleep and after half an hour, I pop her back to bed (unless im asleep, then its just whenever my preggy bladder wakes me )
Lucky for us, we have a superking bed so plenty of room - wouldnt be so keen if we had a double

TP - amazing what the fur babies put up with huh! Our cats are awesome with K although she sat on one of them the other day and got a massive swipe over the face, ouch!
I know what you mean with the whole preg going faster - I've got no idea where my first trimester went! I think with the first, you're counting every day/milestone whereas there isn't time to do that when there is a toddler running rings around you haha

Wiggles - K is a huge chatterbox if there is no strangers around. Mostly babble but pretty cute

Not much new here. Our worker moved in a week ago and I cant wait until we dont need him again haha
Hes a friend of ours and its not that he bothers me, its just that I like my privacy. He lives in our outside room which has its own bathroom and stuff so its not too bad.
Thinking of heading to Taupo for a couple of nights before calving really gets going, DH hasnt had time off since this time last year so hes definitely overdue!

Hope you are all well xx
Rovic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:11pm

Hi girls

Just had a very quick catch up on everyones news. Don't get on the computer much these days as DH is on it constantly for his study.

Hope Luke and Zoe feel better soon. We've had so much sickness here it's not funny.

Bridget I know your pain re the wake ups. We've had lots recntly, not sure what's going on. I think I had about 4 hrd sleep last night. Not a fun day today! Still BF here, normally morning, before sleep and before bed and when wakes up at night as is the easy way. Will keep going as long as we can (although won't be that creepy lady still bf 5 yr old in the park! lol).

Better go as DH has just walked in and given me a look, not sure when I will get back, although only 6 weeks of study to go - wahoo! Then we will TTc, all going well. Take care all and keep warm!

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:28am
Hope all the sick bubs get better soon :)

Sorry to hear about the wakeups at night - Ash been pretty good girl lately - but just needs another lot of teeth or flu and it will all be broken

Life is pretty busy at the moment but loving it :) :)

We on a strict cash budget from tomorrow show be interesting and see how it goes.. get some money saved

Ash is a huge chatter box - everything at the moment is apple
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
maisey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:51pm

Hi there

I have been super busy lately and the laptop has been away getting fixed so I haven't been on for ages!!!

I hope all the sick bubbas are getting better. Poor Zoe Blondie. I hope you get some answers soon.

K often wakes early too. Lots of mornings I hear her grizzle at 4 or 5 and she usually goes back to sleep. She likes to start the day somewhere between 6 or 7am. Nice to know alot of our babies are waking early or in the night. I thought it was just us!!!

I will hunt out K's plunket book and update her 15month stats.

Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:21am
Hugs to those with sick babies and naughty sleepers!
We had a shocker with K last night, screamed and screamed and finally crashed at 1030pm. Im totally shattered today but at least she slept through til 730am.

Good luck with the budget Ohanlon, can be hard but so worth it if you can save up some money.

Heading off to taupo for a few nights before calving really gets going. Hoping K behaves herself at night.
Just in time too, lots of cows looking ready to calve in the next week or so.
Hope you all have a fab weekend xx
ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:59am
Have a fun time Kerry :) :)

I am going to be an Aunty again in about 1 hour - hmmmmm wonder what the flavour will be he he

Yeah hopefully budget works for us - it needs too LOL before we plan number 2
ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 3:25pm
Update
BABY BOY - they already have a little girl so just perfect

All is well
mwmia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwmia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:35pm
Wow Congrats Aunty!! Yay for them havng one of each!!

Kerry- nice going to Taupo- good luck with Z!

Not sure if I mentioned earlier how how horrid 6 month run with bad nappy rash has now ended!! It would generally always be there and as soon as it cleared one lapse in getting the nappy changed pronto would result in the nappy rash back again! So sad for H and so frustrating as no matter what creams etc i used or did it would not heal it! WELL turns out that the GOLD varieties of formula is what has keicked it!! I have always used the cheapest option in each brand but changed to gold in the hope that tthis would solve everything- as advised by my sil- and Yeap- all gone! WHat a bloody relief is all i can describe it as!

Not much else has been happening in our little neck of the woods! Schools back next week and alttough I am only doing 2 days I can't really be bothered!

Hope all is well in everyone else world!! Very quiet so picking it must be busy!!

maisey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:30pm

Wow Maria that is fantastic that H's nappy rash is better, who would of thought the formula would be causing it!!!

Congrats Ohanlon on being an aunty again! And goodluck with the budget. That is something I think we should be doing too.

Kerry, I hope K is better tonight for you. And have a lovely weekend away.

mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:16pm
Interesting about the formula mwmia. We get nappy rash but it's not constant.
Well it's a living hell here tonight. Alex's daycare all had a gastro bug today and it's just caught up with him. Massive vomits everywhere, have changed the bed twice and now run out of bedding...the house stinks of it! Am now waiting for the first load of washing to finish so I can get the next lot in...yuck and it's going to rain tomorrow, suppose it'll all have to go in the dryer.
What the betting i'll get it next...what a great weekend!
Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:49pm
Hey guys just a quickie to say im still about - just busy! Works full on now, and additional meetings and conferences eek!
Bed soon?

Will read and catch up soon :)
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:03pm
Im back, Taupo was fab and Ks sleeps were ok. Didnt get to bed until 9ish each night and day sleeps were pretty much non existent but she did sleep all night all three nights and slept in until...wait for it...9AM one morning and 830 the other two. I, of course, did the same
Was nice to get away and did some shopping - have some new jeans, complete with massive stretchy waistband
Not much else going on here, cant sleep (yay pregnancy) so catching up on here.

Yay for your new nephew Ohanlon!
Awesome to hear that Hs rash has gone - who would have thought with the formula huh? (other than your sister obviously haha)
Sorry to hear A has been so sick, hope you dont catch it too Mizpix

Hope everyone else is well xx
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:45pm
**tumbleweed goes floating by**
UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:02pm

Hi All

Have been lurking about but not posting. School holidays and DH home so we went out alot which was nice.

I really hope you didn't get that bug mixpix tummy bugs are so horrible hope Alex is okay now.

Kali - so close now!

Both have a horrible cold tomorrow will be a week so over it as haven't been able to go out. Was really good having DH home because DD has been so grizzly because of it and some days hasn't had a nap. So I missed him yesterday. Have to get used to doing it myself again.

Ya for shopping Kerry, I have only bought 1 top and 1 pair of pants since twins born....like the poster in the general thread at the moment I seem to struggle to get myself anything. I do want to get a new outfit and go out for dinner with DH for my birthday in 3 weeks though.

I should do something about my facebook account I made one then didn't do anything with it - just look at DH's facebook to see any photos family put up. Think multiple girls use facebook group alot more now too.
troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:15pm
kerry i will add you to the fb page x
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:20pm
Thanks TP. I tend to not come on OB anymore really other than to check in with you girls - my jan 12 group is much more on fb and its a lot easier to keep track of

Jules - do it! You deserve it, I feel so much better after getting some nice new clothes - not even dear ones, cheapies from farmers but its still nice.
Hope I & M feel better soon
ShellyBR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellyBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:28pm
Can you add me too TP - I spend way more time on FB then on here now.

Still waiting for the VIsa to come so we can book tickets etc for Oz. Not much happening here, just spent 3weeks up with the inlaws and pretty much waiting for summer to make an apperance, we have had the coldest July in 50 years the sun is shining today so hopefully we will get to the beach.

Toby is flying around now and getting so checky. He is picking up all sorts of bad behaviour from his big brother. We have my cousins 2 year old staying with us next weekend while they are away at a wedding and we are a little nervious as last weekend we had a family bbq and he wacked Toby on the head with a hurl, we even have video of him sneaking up behind him and giving him a sneaky kick and trying to push him over. Its going to be a fun few days.

Sorry all about me post can't remember anything.

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:57pm
I'm another of those FB girls... Spend lots of time in the August thread too.

Feel for those of you with toddlers who are sick, with colds or otherwise. Hope they get better soon.

Kiara was "off" most of last week, just grotty. So now shes feeling better but I'm not sure its an improvement LOL, shes such a little miss independant atm. Wants to do everything herself and turns her head and says "No" in her little miss voice to anything she doesn't want/like/feel like. Got a new tooth through with no problems whatsoever, it just appeared so now she has all of 7.

Went to playcentre this morning, I'm meaning to go all this term, see how I like it, I couldn't go last term as I had Tech at the same time as their sessions. Kiara loved it, even painted me a picture :D Toddled around, played with the bubbles and the water. Hoping this will bring an improvement to home, her most fun thing atm is to tip milk/water/whatever is in her pump/sippy bottle/cup all over the table or floor. And then being EVER so helpful, she wipes it up for me LOL.

Sorry for all about me and yup getting really close to having 2! On thursday I'll be 37 weeks and therefore "full term" have to hold on for another 2 weeks from Friday though for one more scan on the baby's kidney, its got the same dilated thing as Kiara did.

Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 528529530531532 533>