FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188>
Author
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:29pm
Hi all
I'm so far out of the loop on here I should just start fresh... haha...

I hope everyone is well & hoping all our gorgeous babies are behaving!

Yay Butterfly Creek, sooo can't wait Daena, I saw your photos on FB from your visit last week, made me even more excited! (I hope my kids travel ok?!)

Liz, awesome HB Congratulations!

Daena, sooo jealous of your TTC adventure soon! I know 3 is *probably* enough for us but I would still love just one more!

Go Koby with the standing! Minardi walked at 8.5months so I'm really pleased Summa is just now getting some speed with her crawling Lucas didn't walk til 4 days before his 1st birthday... hope the smallest one follows suit!

Huge hugs for Melina & Malaika

Hugs for everyone else too XX
Jess
Sponsored Links

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:49pm
can't wait for Butterfly creek!!

Jess, if you can handle three, what's one more?

3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:58pm
Oh don't Bex It's not me that needs convincing! But I think DP is happy with the lot we have now, some days I sooo agree with him other days it gets me a bit down.... more agree with him days tho

Yay Butterfly Creek We're all sorted for our early morning start... hoping to be there about 10.30ish
Jess
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:44pm
haha, i think DP wants a girl, but our lot is enough for now. I would love a girl but hmmmm, chances are slim. i'm outnumbered as it is!!!

Had a great time at Butterfly creek - those butterflys are amazing, makes me want to go plant a whole lot of swan plants now to see if we can attract any here.

dino1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:07pm
Looks like you guys had a great time, sorry I didn't make it we had Mainly Music and it went longer then I thought by the time it had finished Gia was very grumpy.

I have 3 swan plants and no butterflies, my Nana has given me another plant which she said would attract them I love butterflies.

I am excited and nervous about TTC again keep changing my mind but would like a small age gap between kids as my family has huge age gaps and it was like growing up as an only child.

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:44pm
yup it was great, sad you didn't make it but totally understand! Bet Gia loves Mainly Music.

what's the other plant Daena? Should look at that when i get some swan plants.

And don't be nervous about TTC! Hehe you get lots of practice first lol

Well, Koby now has 7 HUGE teeth, and loves to bite me. When he gets told off he pulls a 'sad' face at me, it's kind of funny if it didn't hurt so much!

We are doing Round the Bays tomorrow, so can't wait!!

Ah and Koby has decided that baby food is not for him, today he munched everything his brothers ate, so I guess it will save some money?!

squoggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squoggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:44am

Hi everyone, its been ages since I have been on here. Hope everyone is doing well, these babies are growing up so quickly. Pip's not really crawling yet, kind of speed  combat crawling though...watch out cat! She has been saying 'mummum' since xmas, but only recently started saying daddy...however she doesn't really use them in context so they don't really count. Well I have some news, Im pregnant again! Very excited, no idea when I due as have to catch up with MW on friday but guessing I am due nov - must be about 6 weeks. Not feeling sick yet - still BFing a morning feed, so hopefully that will reduce the MS this time.

dino1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:01pm
so exciting sarah congrats hope the MS stays away for you. Gia is a combat crawler as well since xmas she is just the last week been crawling the normal way since we started Mainly Muisc at the moment she likes to stand all the time.

Bex not sure of the name of the other plant will ring up Gran and find out for you. Wow Koby on the food Gia is having a mixture finger foods for dinner and snacks but more mushy for dinner she loves girl guide biscuits she stole my one this morning.

Better go chase after Gia before the cat gets hurt.
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:24pm
Ooooh Sarah, congratulations!!! How exciting

Melina - hope you are doing OK hun

Daena - you'll have a similar gap to us (21ish months). It was a little hard right at the start, but I'm glad we had them close together as for the most part they get on so well. I hope it's a quick journey for you!

Lol Jess, I'm kind of the same. Part of me would love another, but more often than not, I'm happy with the kids I've got. I brought the subject up with DH a month or so ago and he surprised me by saying he wasn't sure if we've finished - I totally expected him to say, 'NO MORE!!!!', lol. So I told him to please make up his mind by our sons birthday's so that I could mentally 'move on'

Caleb is doing great, he's such a sweetheart and extra cute (of course I'm allowed to say that, I'm his Mumma ). He is super speedy at crawling and loves to stand. He has discovered that he can climb stairs - which at our house is quite dangerous as they are very steep - so I have to make sure the downstairs door is closed when we are down there. He loves it when I am working out, especially doing abs on the floor. As soon as I am on my back, he crawls over and lies down on top of me and snuggles into my boobs

Hope everyone else is doing well xx
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:18pm
Congrats Sarah! exciting news

Daph, cute about Caleb snuggling haha don't you love it

Koby is standing unaided, and has tried a couple of times to step by himself. He's just learnt to wave bye bye and clap. So proud of him.

Jess and I were thinking about having an OB June Birthday meetup at Auckland Zoo? Anybody else keen?

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:51pm
Awww so cute Koby and clever boy with the standing I'm trying to teach Caleb to clap and wave but he just laughs at me

I'd be keen for June b'day party meet up. I go back to work on 27th June, so if it is before then I can make it.
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
flyingmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:16pm
Hi guys!

I'm way of the loop but have finally gotten my act together and managed to log on :) We are living in Tonga now (moved here around August last year) and Kahlei is thriving. She's definitely a commando crawler - hard to keep up with her! and this last week she started standing on her own which was exciting!

I've been working since Kahlei was 3 months old and DH has been a wonderful stay at home parent. It's great here in Tonga because it's only 10 mins from work to home so we meet for lunch everyday and I get home at 5.30pm in time to bath her, give her dinner and put her down. The weekends are my absolute favourite part of the week though as it's just family time so we get to hang out at the pool or go to the beach just the three of us.

It hasn't always been easy though and I totally wouldn't put myself through the whole having a baby; moving country; house; starting a new job thing again lol! Talk about a learning curve. When baby was around 4 months I started suffering from PND and went to see a GP who was fantastic, really understanding. Since then I've been taking medication which has been a huge help. Before going through this I definitely had no idea what PND meant and how it presented itself....am so grateful for all of the support I've received though and especially for my gorgeous little girl and loving husband.

Anyway it's great to be back in touch and I'm looking forward to logging in more regularly to see how you are all doing.

Sarah - what fabulous news!! A huge congrats to you!

and Daena, I cant wait to see Gia when we move back to nz! it just seems like yesterday that we were at birthcare doing that class!

hope everyone has a great weekend! x

Leilani
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:16am
Ohhh congrats Sarah! You might be lucky and miss the whole ms experience this time round like I have! Haven't felt pregnant at all!

Thats quite cool about Koby and his food Bex! Layne is still quite mashed, hes great with bread and some finger foods, I think I'm holding back a bit always worried about the choking. He is very particular and hates all the organic baby food! Depending on what we ar ehvaing for dinner I just puree his a little down or make a mix of potato and kumara or pumpkin with those watties create sauces.

Wow 7 teeth! Layne has 5 and at this stage doesn't seem to cutting his 6th one yet.

Exciting about TTC Daena!

Can't believe Layne is 1 in less than 3 months!

I would be keen on the birthday meet up, not entirely sure whether I will make it though. I am the worlds worse driver so might have to think about it. The thought of driving in Auckland terrifies me, I don't even like it when DH drives.

Great to hear from you Leilani! Sorry to hear about the PND but glad you've had the support and help.

I am not 100% sure but I don't know whether I will have anymore children after this one is born. I will probably change my mind when bubs is 5 months old againt though. I will just wait and see how I go though. I just don't know if I can got through the terrifying first 12 weeks and the tiredness and all the paranoia again. It all sounds stupid I know but its such an emotional 9 months and then some once baby is here.

Layne is doing great. Hes so busy and into everything. He likes to stand and walk around the furniture and use his trolly to walk with. He tries to stand inaided but falls. He climbs the TV and dvd rack and when we tell him off he usually just turns round and smiles!!
The majority of the time he is well but has now had bronchiolitis 4 times and last week was hospitilised with it, poor boy was struggling so much to breath. He is now pretty much back to his happy self and I am glad to be home.
He has alot of hair and DH now wants to chop it off so he looks like a boy! At the hospital last week 3 people were convinced he was a girl! lol.

Thinking of you Melina and hope your doing ok!

We are off to Raro in may for a holiday and wedding, can't wait!

We think Layne is trying to day dog and tractor (the only words Ben has been teaching him). He knows exactly what they are.
If we say dog he looks out the door and sees Jade, our border collie and say DDDDDDD.
And he has a picture of a tractor in his room and he looks at it when you say tractor and says TTTTTTT
I know very minor but stil exciting.
He says daddaddad alot and only says mum when hes upset and crawls to me...feel quite special.

Wow sorry for the mamouth of a post!
Great to read up on everyone!

______

Angel Baby May 2009
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:05pm
Hi all

Lani, you are amazing moving and taking a new job with a new baby. Big ups to you. I don't think I could do something like that.

Liz, Auckland traffic is not that bad :)

sorry read everything but it's so muggy tonight, I just can't think what to type!!

flyingmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:46am
Thanks Becs and Biddy - its good to be back :)

Biddy - raro will be fabulous! we're headed there in october for a wedding too. I cant wait for the holiday

Me and DH have been talking about TTC this week. Its been on my mind for a few weeks now and I wanted to see what his thoughts were. We had originally planned on not TTC until sometime next year but the more we talk about it having number 2 sooner makes a lot more sense. The ther thing is that Kahlei is at the age now where she looks at other kids and just wants to play...she's really social and I think it would be good for her to have a little brother or sister close in age

So I'm about to start taking folic acid again and am planning on stopping my pill this month. I also want to check with my gp to see what the story is with taking my medication for pnd and TTC....this might be the spanner in the works but we'll see what they say.....excited but nervous too!
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:41pm
it's fun practicing tho lol
Fingers crossed the doctor is OK with your Meds and TTC.

The gap between our boys seems to work for us. Koby wants to follow them everywhere, and they like to play with him.
DP does want one more but atm I am focussing on work. I want to at least earn a good salary first!!

DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:38pm
Hi all,

I've been so slack in not coming on here - sorry! I have been checking out all the little ones progress through status updates and things though - TG4FB!

Congrats Sarah that's exciting news I hope MS stays away for you.

I can't remember but do we have any walkers yet? Noah is doing the walking around furniture thing and has attempted to stand by himself for a few times which is exciting and scary to see!

I'm looking for a part-time job which is proving quite hard! Work said yes initially but 2 weeks later decided they weren't busy enough to have me back in the showroom We're surviving at the moment but just not getting ahead you know?

I'd be keen to join you for a birthday catch up at the Zoo but DH wants to be with us for the first time noah goes so if we manage to get there before then we're all sweet if we don't I'll have to wait for DH
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 7:35pm
Cheryl, that really sucks about your job. I hope you can find something that suits you soon.

I'm gutten, got my time of the month today - was really enjoying NOT having one!! been so long now. Oh well.

Koby is taking steps - about 4-5 at a time. He's very very determined to walk, and I reckon he's nearly fully there. Watch this space

Hope all are well

flyingmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:29pm
Hi guys!

Am so excited I have to share my news - Kahlei took her first steps today!! I'm so proud :)

xx
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:08pm
Go Kahlei!! that's fantastic news, she'll be off before you know it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188>