FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 188>
Author
Tinkerbelle83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 8:50am
Hi DzinerGirl.

AF was due and I only got spotting for 2 days then took a test and that's when I found out then went to doctor.

If AF is due Tuesday and you are always pretty regular and you got HPT+ then I would go maybe.

3 precious Angel babies - Oct 09, Feb 10, June 10
Sponsored Links

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 8:57am
OMG Congrats Cheryl

That has made my Monday.. YAY YAY that is awesome news

Congrats to all the June Mummies and mummies to come

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:39am
congrats!!:)

with the first few times i went to doc but he didn't do anything..lol so last time went straight to mw at 4 weeks.. none of them confirmed it though except this time cause i had to have hcg tests..
Mum to two amazing boys!
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:50am
YAY And congrats to the June Mummies!!!!!!!! Hoping you all have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!!!!!!!!

The year is flying by!!!!!
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:56am
Yay for June babies

Cheryl, huge congrats to you. A great start to the week

FreeSpirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeSpirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:17am
*lurker in* CONGRATULATIONS Dziner Girl!!!!!
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:38am
Yay! Congratulations June mommies! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:40am
OMG June babies already. Congrats to all the mummies to be wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Jess439 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess439 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:39pm
Congrats to all you June mums, sure there will be more to join soon! Hard to believe I will have a little five month old by June 2010
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:44pm
2 pages of lurkers lol. congrats June mummies! awesome to see a new thread. makes the time seem like its flying by!!! Hope everyone will be happy and healthy and that the MS doesn't hit too hard! hehe. congrats again!
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 5:58pm
Thanks for the congrats everyone

Have taken another 2 (!) tests and the line has increased slightly in colour...slightly LOL. Have been getting AF like cramps all day which is a bit scary but cramps are normal right? With all the changes that are going on down there?

Doc's appt is booked for Wednesday morning at 9.15am, so nervous I keep thinking that I'll get there and they'll say nope your not preggie!
Smelly_Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smelly_Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 6:28pm
You are preg dont worry i felt the same :P i ended up doing 4 tests then another 2 at the docs, and i was getting mad as cramps as well.
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 7:24pm
I just wanted to say congratulations

yip some cramps are normal, similar to period cramps but if you are worried ring your midwife or doctor even if it is just to put your mind at ease

LeeBee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 8:15pm
Hi Ladies, just got back from Dr and had BFP confirmed . Had my bloods taken by a friendly (and very pregnant) nurse who gave me the number for her midwife .... still struggling to believe its all real tho.

EDD 4 June 2010
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 8:26pm

EDD - 1st
1stmum - finding out?

EDD - 4th
leebee - finding out?

EDD - ???
Dzinergirl - finding out?

congrats LEEBEE!

Edited by matandnic08

CHEM 6/12+
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 8:56pm
Congratulations June mummies!!! How fabulous to be starting this amazing journey! Wishing you all very safe and happy pregnancies!! xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:14pm

EDD - 1st
1stmum - finding out?

EDD - 4th
leebee - finding out?

EDD - 11th
Dzinergirl (Cheryl)- #1, 26,Yep, we will be finding out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:20pm
Hmm I just had a look at my dates on my chart and I actually think I'm only due on Wednesday! Bugger am I going in too early? Still i guess a positive test is reason enough to go in.

Has anyone been feeling hungry more frequently?

Wow I have so many questions but I dont want to get ahead of myself.
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:54pm
**Lurker**

Hehehe Cheryl!! you crack me up!! You sound just like me 3 weeks ago!!!!
Dont worry, you are still not too early!!
I felt STARVING for the first 2 ish weeks... Its settled down now, now I just feel hung over, like dry mouth thirsty and not hungry...
Feel free to ask away hun!! Im sure they are all perfectly normal, and def ask away if it makes you feel better There will be many more questions over the next few months!!
Sorry hope you dont mind me gate crashing your thread

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 10:12pm
Not at all Emmi! I'm feeling a bit lonely in here at the moment LOL there's not many of us yet!

Thanks for the answers/advice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 188>