FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 529>
Author
SwexyMumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwexyMumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:04pm
Hi Ladies
Totally new to this forum thing, but have just got my BFP and wanted someone to be excited with!!!

I'm 29 (30 in a couple of weeks) and this is #1 for my fiance and I. TTCed for 12 mths and took a few rounds of clomid.

EDD 7 December - 5 weeks today!!!
Sponsored Links

Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:20pm
ah wonderful news :) hello new pregnant ladies!!

ive been feeling not to bad today.. have made sure that i'm eating regularly and i felt quite sick today but no vomiting yet.. hoping that i just wont get it!

have had ovulation type pains yesterday and today.. anyone else get those? feeling less pg this week then i did last week apart from my boobs, they still hurt.. so.. i thought by now i would pretty much be in full throws of MS.. but i'm eating normally and do feel nausea but no vomiting.. whats with that?! hehe.. feel like i should take another test but have had no af no spotting and no cramps or anything so i'm sure shes still in there!

guess cause its my first time i'm a bit nervous!

Our angel Ella Louise born 13.04.
snugglebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snugglebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:43pm
Marengo I feel the same I have had no morning sickness, just a couple of moments of nausea, but apparently it's normal either way. It can kick in later on too. I am going to do another test for my own piece of mind though lol just because I still can't believe it's real.

I get some crampy type pains too on and off
Me 28, DH 29
DS born 20 Nov 2010 (4 years old)
#2 due October 7
fingerscrossed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingerscrossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:43pm
Yay congrats swexy mumma - that is really exciting. Its good to be able to talk on here before you tell the masses. we are due on the same date    Will you find out if its a boy or a girl?

Hey Marengo, im second guessing every twinge and feeling as well. Totally normal. Just keep trying to eat regularly as it definitely helps with nausea. I never vomited with my DD but had all day nausea and even though its the last thing you feel like it really helps.
I wonder if ill be the same as last time.. hmmmm will probably find out about this time next week.
SwexyMumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwexyMumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 9:06pm
Hey

Yes we will find out the sex - just to be better prepared as its our first!

How do I get my ticker on here?!

My only symptoms are sore boobs (which I have had since ov) peeing alot and a few twinges down really low. Oh and a stuffy nose!
Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 9:28pm
oh good now i feel better that you guys are the same as me! puts my mind at ease..

cant wait to hear what you mums who are finding out are all having!

Our angel Ella Louise born 13.04.
weeheebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weeheebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 10:12pm
Hi Marengo - Not everyone gets MS (lucky ladies) - in fact it's quite normal to get MS and quite normal not to. I've had friends who didn't get MS and had no other pg symptoms so it to them they didn't ever feel pg till they saw baby on a scan (for most people 11 - 14 weeks is the normal first scan, well down this way it's usual)

How's everyone getting on with finding a LMC (or MW)? I've tired today and the woman I want may not be able to do it as she is potentially on holiday around my due date and she's said today that I may not be able to birth the way I want (due to previous complications), meaning a switched MW at the l;ast moment (standin) might not be the best option for us. Grrrrrrrrrrr. At least I know now and have a few months to plan mentally for what may/may not happen. Now I have to work out whether to go with someone who will def be around here on my EDD or stick with someone I know and like. It's so hard to find a MW down here too - you often have to book well before week 5 (scary aye)
TK73 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TK73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 10:14pm
Hello ladies,

Found out on Easter Sunday that I'm expecting on 12th December (although if bubs is anything like big sister, who came 12 days late, this will be a Christmas baby!)
We didn't find the sex out last time and we are not planning to this time.
I had a really strong feeling that I was pregnant virtually straight away (mainly due to weird dreams and tender boobs). At the moment not really feeling very pg, but last time morning sickness only kicked in between week 8 and 12ish.
kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 10:43pm

1st
Emmecat (TBC), #2 - Will Find Out
Marengo, #1 - Will Find Out

4th
Kriss, #2 - Will Find Out

7th
Fingerscrossed, #2 - Will Find Out
SwexyMumma, #1 - Will Find Out

8th
Weeheebaby, #3

12th
Tartankiwi, #2 - A Surpise!

13th
Bubblebee (TBC)

Music_Mummy (Dates TBC)

Emmecat - ?? Next Week
Marengo - 08.04.10
Lisaas101 - 14.04.10
Music_Mummy - ?? Next Week

Little Angel, April 10
kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 10:50pm
Welcome all new mummies, and Congratulations

Ooh, our list is growing.. exciting!!
Please feel free to change/update any details on the list.

My MW is actually my GP, she delivered DD#1 and will be very sad to leave her (we are moving to Perth next month!!). Not sure how to go about things once we get there.. Currently looking at all our options.

Hope you find a great MW Weeheebaby!

Little Angel, April 10
chunkymonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chunkymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:43am
Morning Ladies :)
Had a real tossin & turnin nights sleep last night, duno wot that was all about??
I didn't get MS with DS at all, i think i threw up a total of 3 or 4 times during my whole pregnancy and that includes the 1litre of water on way to scan and during birth lol.
I did get really nauseous though and had the metallicy taste in mouth ewww, i drank alot of dry ginger ale as that got rid of it for me.

For those wanting tickers just click on one of ours and it should take you to the lilypie ticker website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingerscrossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:59am
Which bit do you put the ticker in .. is it your signature?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snugglebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:03am
Yeah you put it in your signature just make sure you are choosing the BB code from the list of options. Also don't remove any of the brackets. There's a preview button on the profile page where you put in your signature so you can check if it worked or not
Me 28, DH 29
#2 due October 7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingerscrossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:07am
Thanks lisaas101 :)

Sorry you had a restless night bumblebee.. i have noticed i need to wee at night, which is unusual for me.

Now have a GP appt on friday afternoon so hopefully i can get a scan early next week.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snugglebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:08am
Fingers crossed love the name holly it is on our list of possible girls names :)
Me 28, DH 29
#2 due October 7
kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:40am
I was sick only 4 times during my last pg too, Bubblebee. Hoping this pg is the same, hehe

Hope you have a better night's sleep tonight.

Baby Names!! It is so exciting making a list, I might get started on one today

Little Angel, April 10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingerscrossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:49am
oooh i love the name game. My DD is Holly Scarlett, me and DH agree on lots of girls names but struggle with boys. Am trying to convince him to like Oscar, but am failing.
What else is on your list Lisaas101? Holly is a lovely name, we liked Ruby as well but she just wasnt a Ruby. Funny how that happens, and turned out ruby was number 2 on popular list so maybe a good thing.
TK73 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TK73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:03pm
right then, just a quick post to see if my tickers have worked... have a horrible feeling that the dates are all wonky

Edited by tartankiwi
TK73 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TK73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:18pm
So has anyone else got that secret smile thing going on? I keep on finding myself smiling at random times.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snugglebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:33pm
Hehe tartankiwi so yes, I do it all the time.

I am so silly, I haven't been able to believe Im pregnant so I bought another test today and just did it, and the test line came up before the control line and really dark too :) so Im grinning all over again hehehe :)

DH and I both like Hollie Grace so far.

My other names for a girl are Bethany, Jodie, Cassie, Ella and Skye but there are others too.

Boys names are Tyler, Eric, Ryan, Noah, and Brayden but again lots of others too.

At this point I think it's a boy lol

It's coming up with a middle name and agreeing with DH that is the hard part!
Me 28, DH 29
#2 due October 7
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 529>