FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 165>
Author
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 4:37pm

1st - Starzie #2
2nd - Mini horse #1
3rd - Deb #3
5th/6th - Hails1 #1
9th - Saraha #1
koromiko??

I just made up a basic list for now. Let me know if anything is wrong. I'm tired and can't think properly. lol. koromiko i couldn't see a due date for you anywhere??
Sponsored Links

Hails1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hails1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 4:46pm
OOh yea the tiredness is really kicking in! My eyes were heavy on the motorway on the way home eek. I've had a couple of dizzy spells today when standing up, a couple of the doctors at work looked at me sideways. I was thinking if you only knew hehe.

Congrats Starzie! The list in growing Deb I think my due date will change by a couple of days earlier but I'll let you know when I know.
CharlotteCamelia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlotteCamelia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 4:59pm
Hi all I am joining! YAY!

Got a BFP today and couldn't be more happy! I am a 29 yr old mum of a nearly 5 yr old and live near Auckland.

I guess I will be getting a baby for my 30th this year (Due on the 5th)!

So excited! so many things to remember! Need to see the doc, eat better, quit smoking altogether. EEK!
Hails1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hails1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:17pm
Congrats CharlotteCamelia and welcome What a great 30th birthday present!
STARZIE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STARZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:17pm
Fantastic!!!!! I just got my Midwife sorted! same as last time, which is perfect as shes fantastic!
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:55pm
Congrats to all the July mummys to be thus far!! I just might be joining you lot very soon, am waiting on my pg test to arrive on the courier

jessm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:35am

1st - Starzie #2
2nd - Mini horse #1
3rd - Deb #3
5th - CharlotteCamelia #2
5th/6th - Hails1 #1
7th - Jessm #2
9th - Saraha #1
koromiko??

jessm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:36am
Hello, just adding me (and CharlotteCamelia) in. I'm due on the 7th, we have a beautiful just-turned-3yo daughter & we are so excited to finally be having a bro or sis for her!
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:45am
Welcome Charlotte and Jess. Congrats.

Yay our list is growing!

Feeling rather crappy today.

So who will be finding out what they're having and who is having a surprise?? We're not finding out. We did with the other two though. DP thinks it's a boy and i think i'm leaning towards boy too. I was right with the other two so will be interesting to see if i'm right this time too.
CharlotteCamelia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlotteCamelia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:00am
I am finding out! I figure I can be surprised at the ultrasound, lol!

Man, I am so tired already and my boobs hurt so much they feel BRUISED.
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:21am
Yeah it's still a surprise. Hehe. We just thought that since this is our last we'd like a surprise at the end. I loved finding out with the other two though. I hear ya on the tiredness and sore boobs. Both have been REALLY bad for me this time.
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:42am
Hi,

Deb, thanks for the info about midwife processes, that was really useful. I've just booked in with someone - exciting!

For the list I think the due date is 2 July, and it will be our first child.

I haven't been feeling too bad so far but I get a bad headrush every time I stand up.
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:43am
Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the 12 week scan other than screening for Downs syndrome?
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:16am

1st - Starzie #2
1st - Jelle - #2
2nd - Mini horse #1
2nd - koromiko #1
3rd - Deb #3
5th/6th - Hails1 #1
7th - Jessm #2
9th - Saraha #1

Edited by _Deb_
Jelle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:20pm
Hi Ladies
I'm excited to be able to join this thread :) We are expecting baby #2, and I think my EDD will be July 1. We have a DD who will be 2 on July 7 so hoping #2 doesn't crash her birthday!! A bit of a shorter age gap than I had intended (I was always saying I'd have a 3 year age gap but cluckiness got in the way...and this baby was a lot quicker to conceive...)
I have had blood tests done and they are all fine (I thought they always checked your HCG levels but apparently they don't) and am seeing my MW from my first pregnancy next Tuesday...hoping I can get a dating scan to check everything is ok :)
Feeling yucker by the day, but hopefully thats a good sign. The tiredness is way worse this time round - probably due to the fact I have a very active nearly 16 month old to chase around.
Congratulations to you all and I look forward to getting to know you all better :) I am 29 (will be 30 in mid June - just before bubs is due) and live in Auckland.

Now to sort out this ticker thing...does any body have a link on how to do them?

Jelle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:29pm
Hi Koromiko
I think the 12 week scan is mainly for the NT test, but also to confirm your due date (if you haven't had a dating scan), and just to ensure everything is going well with the pregnancy
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:36pm
Congrats and welcome Jelle. I added you to the list.

If you click on my ticker it should take you to lilypie. Then just make up your ticker then click on PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code. Then copy the link, you don't need the stuff before and after the IMG, then come back here and click on profile, up near the top of the page, just above new topic, then paste the ticker code into the signature box.

I hope all that made sense. lol.
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:36pm
Hi Jelle and congrats!

Well I'm pregnant through IUI so there's not really any question about the due date.

I've just tried setting up a ticker so will see if it's worked.

I went to lilypie.com and chose the different parts of it, then at the end there was a page that said "ticker code snippets". Under forum codes I clicked on "PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code" and then just copied that and pasted it into my signature.
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:17pm
Oh yip, I'm definitely one of you :)

Yip koromiko, the 12 week scan is generally just used for Down's testing, I've never had one :)

Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:18pm

1st - Starzie #2
1st - Jelle - #2
2nd - Mini horse #1
2nd - koromiko #1
3rd - Deb #3
5th - Booski (Suzy) #3
5th/6th - Hails1 #1
7th - Jessm #2
9th - Saraha #1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 165>