FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 165>
Author
LJsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:40pm
congrats all the july muummy to be's awesome. hope to either join you here or next month august mummy's.
happy and healthly next 8 months
Sponsored Links

Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by _Deb_ _Deb_ wrote:

If you click on my ticker it should take you to lilypie. Then just make up your ticker then click on PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code. Then copy the link, you don't need the stuff before and after the IMG, then come back here and click on profile, up near the top of the page, just above new topic, then paste the ticker code into the signature box.

Thanks for the tip about not needing the stuff before and after IMG, I was wondering how to fit 3 tickers in.....and now there's room for one more ;)

mini horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:49pm

We will definately find out the gender...I'm far too impatient to wait!!!

Koromiko we're due on the same day! (At this stage anyway).

I can't believe how tight my pants are getting! I know it's just from being bloated - I haven't put on any weight. Can't wait to unbutton them each night after work

STARZIE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STARZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:59pm
Got my Midwife on Friday so i can go and get blood tests done (yuck really hate them lol) and be reminded of the whole process again.

Anyone else get random pains in their tummy...I have been getting them for the last couple of days not really bad just dull sore pains around different places, wonder if its just my body preparing.

Talking of weight, hoping i don't put on as much this time....but so far i have just been starving every day, and then start feeling sick about 5pm....
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:50pm
Starzie, I've been getting those pains too, I think I remember them from last time - stretching pains?

I just started losing weight at a good pace after #2, has come to a grinding halt unfortunately. Has been the same in all my pregnancies, though, doesn't matter that I haven't changed my eating habits at all!

rachamos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachamos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:35pm
Congrats again Booskie! What a sneaky wee monkey you have there...

Jelle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:06pm
Right just testing out my tickers...thanks ladies :)

tracief82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracief82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:25pm
Hello expectant July Mummies!! So, according to my dates my EDD is 30 June 2012, but I figure since it's only 1 day off July I'll just tag on here if you don't mind?! This is my first forum experience, even though I have a 3.5yr old son, so please let me know how these things work!!
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by rachamos rachamos wrote:

Congrats again Booskie! What a sneaky wee monkey you have there...

Thanks Rach, I know, right!

Congrats and welcome Tracie

Emilzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emilzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:48am
Hi,
Im with tracief82 on this one!! Have no idea how these work!
Anyway just got back from my honeymoon and am 94% sure that there is three of us now! Im not to sure how the Pregnancy Due Date Calculators work but I have a feeling we conseved on the 27th of Oct so that should make it about 18-22nd of july??
Very nervous as we lost my wee girl (Im convinced of the sex ) last June at 13weeks, so preying for a sticky baby.
I am looking forward to geting to know you all.
saraha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saraha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:06am
Congrats and welcome to our group tracief82, bookie and emilzz.
I am also having strange stomach pains, and apart from going to the loo more often I feel quite 'normal'. Guess more is yet to come.
I booked my midwife last night, felt good to tell someone! We're going to tell my in-laws this weekend when we visit them in wgtn, and my parents next week when they get home from overseas. I liked the idea of keeping it quiet for a bit longer but quickly decided that's too hard! Not sure how I'll keep secret at Friday work drinks either...
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:16am
Congrats and welcome Emilzz - a honeymoon baby, how exciting!! Excuse my noseyness, where was bubs conceived? Yup you've got your dates about right , I know we conceived on October 13, and due date is July 5

Hee hee you guys seem to have the hang of forums! I for one post prolifically (sorry )

I need to start interviewing midwives! Am so gutted I can't have the same one again....but Dunedin is a bit far to travel for my appointments!

We haven't told any yet (except for Devon's forum group from) but expect we'll tell the inlaws by Skype today , I can't wait to tell my friend, he always had dreams and lets me know what sex I'm having......I'll text him later today and ask if he's had any dreams...hee hee can't wait for his reaction!

Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:18am
Oh and I was going to say....with my first we didn't tell anyone til 12ish weeks, but I'm too excited by this wee surprise. I know it's early days, but I want this bub to be celebrated no matter what

STARZIE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STARZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:35am
A honeymoon baby is so awesome!
i have told a few people, all of my close friends and anyone else i can get away with...as i know if something goes wrong i will need the support group.
Wondering if my MW will change my due date as i based it on my period but think i had a late ovulation, so should be interesting :)
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:49am
Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies.

I can't decide when exactly to tell people. Might still wait till after the 12 week scan. Don't know if i can hide it for that long though. lol. We told people earlier on with the other two.

Felt so sick last night. It took me ages to go to sleep.
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:03am
Starzie, are you having a dating scan? That'd be the only time they change your due date.

I had a dating scan both times (was unsure of dates), never had a 12 week scan, and then have had 4 weekly scans from 20 weeks due to my super high blood pressure. This time, I'm aiming for no scan til 20 weeks...and hopefully that'll be the only one!

Aw yuck Deb, I don't feel pregnant (long may that last, am still feeding miss D, and feeding was sooo painful when I was pregnant with her).

_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:17am
With my son i had a scan at 9 weeks just 'cause my doctor thought i might wanna see that everything is ok since he was my first, then the usual NT and anatomy scans. I didn't have an early one with my daughter but had the NT and anatomy ones.

You're lucky Booski, hopefully it'll last. I've had strong symptoms pretty much from conception. Starting to feel sick again now. No vomiting though. I only threw up once with each of my other two pregnancies. Weird aye. lol.

Suppose i should force myself to get on with the housework. Sucks being this tired all the time.
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:22am
Aw no! I've only ever been nauseous. This time I'm not even cranky yet (though I imagine that'll kick in any time - lol!) Housework?? What's that!

STARZIE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STARZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:28am
Lol cranky i forgot that side effect but poor dh hasn't....have been a right B*tch at the drop of a pin....followed by apologizes and please ignore me for a bit comments lol
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:38am
Starzie, yes, I have been getting dull aches for the past week. I keep worrying about it but others have told me it might not mean anything.

Sahara, I know what you mean, it's so hard to keep it quiet! We were just going to tell close family, but I let it slip out with a couple of close friends. I think it is good to have some supportive people know so they can share the excitement... and if anything did go wrong they would be there for us. But I don't want everyone to know. A guy at my last work told the whole team when his wife was pregnant for the first time and then had to tell us all when it hadn't worked out... I really felt for him.

Jelle, I like your ticker. Here's hoping all our little apple seeds grow well!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 165>