FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 165>
Author
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:38am
DP is always commenting on how grumpy and irritable i am. He's used to it now though.

Edited by _Deb_
Sponsored Links

Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:39am
See now thats the one sign I'm still missing! I've usually had an aha moment just after visualising different ways to rip hubby's head off!

_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:42am
I've had heaps of pains. Cramps and a sore stomach and annoying sharp pains down low, and other pains. I got all sorts of pains with my other pregnancies too, so i don't worry too much now.

lol Booski.
Emilzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emilzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:55am
Booski it was in Tauranga in a beautiful motel a wee walk from the base of Mount Maunganui!! A wonderful start I think. We had a crash on the way home tho and I was worryed that the stress might... you know but am staring to feel symptomes!
Also anyone know of a good MW in the Marton/Palmerston North area (dont want to go with the same one as last time)
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:58pm
Aw that sounds lovely!!!

So I'm not 'tired' but I'm very lacking in energy....would anyone like to come and get my load of nappies done per chance?

STARZIE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STARZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:54pm
Had such a busy day, Went on a buggy walk which was a lot harder then i thought it would be! so a little worried if i pushed myself to hard, although i don't think i did. Also forgot to take my food and 2.30 only just had lunch lol i never have a late lunch.

Its amazing how much you worry when pregnant grrrrr.
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:54pm

30th June - Tracief82 #2
1st - Starzie #2
1st - Jelle - #2
2nd - Mini horse #1
2nd - Koromiko #1
3rd - Deb #3
5th - CharlotteCamelia #2
5th - Booski (Suzy) #3
5th/6th - Hails1 #1
7th - Jessm #2
7th - Sally #2
9th - Saraha #1
20th - Emilzz #1

Emilzz i put your EDD as the 20th for now since that's in between the dates you said. Feel free to change it if you want. Is this your first? Sorry can't remember if you said.

Edited by _Deb_
Hails1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hails1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:26pm
Yay just had a great conversation with my MW she sounds wonderful! I am going to have a dating scan on the 16th of Nov, we both think I am due somewhere between the 4th-6th so we shall see

Welcome to all the new mums as well!
Emilzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emilzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:06pm
Thank you Deb and yes this one will be my first, tho we had a miscarrage earlyer in the year.
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:17pm
Yay on the midwife Hails

I must ring and chat to a potential, I'm beginning to wonder what can and can't be done over here!

STARZIE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STARZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:21pm
Do you mean in terms of a birthing plan Booski?
Lucky apple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:03pm
Some people do come through to Queen Mary Booski...or to Alexandra...many home birth. Maybe the boys can do Daddy Day Care here while we go in and have our babies?!

Hi all! I'm in here too - due 7th with #2. Feeling good so far :-)   

Any lurkers who know me in real life.....Shhhhh!!!! (and Surprise!! )
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:07pm
Welcome Sally and congrats.

Our list is growing quite fast now.
gannet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gannet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:54pm
Lurker in

SALLY!!! You kept that quiet!!!!!!!!! Huge congrats to you hun xxx

Lurker out
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:08pm
Hee hee you're out Sally!!

Awesome idea on the daddy daycare , tho I don't think I'd make it to Alex let alone Dunedin!! I don't think Alex is open again...tho maybe by next July!

I'm wondering more where they have scans etc. I already knew Dunedin was the closest place to birth so was thinking about home birth (eep!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:18pm
Thanks for the welcome deb :-)

Yes yes booski, I'm out!! I kept wanting to reply to what you were saying lol!
I'd def consider homebirth esp if I was up there!! Couldn't think of anything worse than driving all the way here from there!

hehe thanks Gannet - was SO tempted to spill the beans with the booski facebook excitement yesterday!!

Edited by Sally
tracief82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracief82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:26pm
Gosh the list is growing fast! I'm pleased that I'm not alone with the weird pains going on in there, I don't remember having them first time round with my son!
I have got the god awful all day every day nausea thing going on.. Am off to try some Acupuncture on Monday, have heard wonderous things about it being almost a miracle cure, so am holding out a lot of hope! Has anyone else tried it?? I'm with a lot of you on wanting to keep it quiet for a wee while, though the size of my boobs and the rate that I seem to be popping out (I'm not even 6wks yet!!) is alarming and I don't think it'll be long before people just start asking!! We've told a few close friends and my immediate family already.. Any suggestions on how to tell our son would be awesome, he's going to be so excited - He's been asking for a baby sister for quite some time! I'm having a scan at 8weeks (to make sure everything's where it should be apparently?), weird coz I didn't have one till 12wks with my first.. Anyway, figured we'd tell our son after making sure all's well in there..
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:38pm
Lol booski facebook drama!?!?!?!

Tracie, we told DD this morning, as we were telling parents later and she would have heard. How old is your boy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:38pm
I did last pregnancy. Unfortunately I was sick the whole time, so it didn't help..... :-( I'm not a good case example though as most people stop vomiting SOME time before giving birth!!! Will be interested to hear how you find it.

ETA: Sorry Booski!! Just read your post...I did mean that in a positive way!! It was very exciting!! Sorrryyy!

Edited by Sally
tracief82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracief82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:45pm
The WHOLE pregnancy?! Oh you poor thing, you're keen doing it again!! Thankfully I'm not vomiting, tho I do wonder if it'd make me feel better!

Booski, he's 3.5yrs - He's been wanting for a baby sister (I don't know how he'll react if it's a boy!) for a LONG time and I know he's going to be amped when he learns there's finally a baby in mummy's tummy! We figured that once we tell him he'll tell the world (he's not one for keeping secrets!) and also wondered if it would drag on for him if we told him too early?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 165>