FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 165>
Author
Renata85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renata85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July 2012 Babies
    Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:09pm
Welcome to the Due in July 2012 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website).  We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 4:53pm
Sponsored Links

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:11am
Oh, I'm all alone....... someone else come and join me please! Got my BFP for #2 this morning. According to my dates, should be due around 13th July
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:19pm
Oh Lisa!! No one ready to join you yet!!! Fingers crossed I can join!

Very happy for you!! It's awesome news

koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 3:10pm
Hi Lisa,
I just found out I'm pregnant for the first time. I'm thrilled but also very nervous... I keep thinking I'm going to do something to hurt this precious little ball of cells. Currently I'm worried because I went out and got really cold in the rain. I'm sure I'm just being irrational and that won't actually have done anything.
mini horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 6:49pm
My first post on here! Got my first BFP last Friday...2 more +ve tests since then and going to Doctor's tomorrow Think my EDD will be right at the beginning of July...very nervous and excited at the same time
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:36pm
Congrats Koromiko and mini horse!! Yay, I have some Due month buddies now Is it your first as well mini horse?
What part of the country are you both from? And what ages (not that age is relevant, just out of curiosity)

And thanks Lisette! I hope you can join me too! Would be so cool to be due month buddies again!!
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:15am
Well i'm ready to join. Due on the 3rd.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:49am
Yep, it's our first so I know this forum is going to be very helpful! I'm in ChCh 27 years old, will be 28 when baby comes. How about everyone else?
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:56am
This forum is great. I always find it really helpful and supportive.

I'm 24, will be 25 when this one arrives and we've just moved to Auckland.
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:04am
I've just turned 26 and I'm in CHCH too mini horse. Maybe when we are a wee bit further along we could do some meet ups in CHCH??
OhBaby was invaluable when I was preg with DD1 and I've become good friends with a lot of the ladies from my due thread from back then. Even tho most of them live up north!!!
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:20am
I'm 30 and in Wellington.
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:40am
Anyone else feeling like crap?? I can't believe how early my symptoms started this time. Must have been around conception!
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:04pm
I've had really bad sleeps the past couple of nights, don't know if that means anything but now I'm really tired.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:25pm
nzlisajo that would be fantastic! I don't have any friends that are PG so it would be lovely to meet up with someone who knows what it feels like

I felt awful at the end of last week - nausea, cramping and extremely painful boobs! Haven't really felt anything this week though. I'm off to the Doctor's this afternoon...haven't been able to get an appointment up until now so hopefully everything will be confirmed and I'll have a better idea of my EDD.
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:17pm
I've 'known' I was pregnant for the past 2weeks. Been falling asleep at work, eating like a horse and peeing lots. Over the last week my boobs have been firmer too. It's weird cause with DD, I had no symptoms till after I found out I was UTD. Other than really bad skin. I broke out big time but never thought it could be cause I was preg. So went to the Doc to see if she could give me something to sort my skin out and first thing she said was 'could you be pregnant' and I was like.... ummm... maybe? And sure enough! I was about 4 and 1/2wks at that stage and then at 5wks MS reared its ugly head and stuck around till 18wks. Been feeling really pukey today tho which isn't ideal.

My MW from last time round is guna ring me tonight. Pays to get in with her early cause almost missed out with DD1 when I rung her when I was 6wks!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:59pm
nzlisajo I was just googling ChCh midwives and I found a thread on here with a comment from you saying that Halswell Village Midwives are great...just got back from the Doctor who recommended them too! I live in Halswell and work 10 minutes away so am thinking it would be perfect. Anyone in particular that you wouldn't mind recommending?

Being a complete newbie, I don't even know how to go about finding one! Do you normally meet more than one and see who 'feels right'? What are you meant to ask them?!
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 5:32pm
You sound like me Lisa.

The tiredness is crazy. I've been peeing lots too, really nauseous, got heartburn constantly, and my boobs have been killing me. I've been really hungry too but have gone off a lot of food and never know what i feel like. lol. That all started straight away.
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:00pm
yay july babies! doesn't seem like all that long ago i got a BFP for a may baby... this year is flying by. hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months july mums!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:55pm

Just checking to see if my ticker has loaded...

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:39pm
My MW from Halswell Village is Vicki De Grut mini horse. She got recommended to me by a friend who had her as her MW. I was going to meet with a few MW's and choose but I liked Vicki straight away. She is just so laid back and more like a friend. Can txt whenever with any question and she doesn't come across as too 'text book'. I can PM you her cellphone number if you want?
Oh _Deb_ I had wicked heartburn with Isla! Not till I was in my third trimester tho but it was horrendous. To the point I was almost vomitting. Oh and the leg cramps at 3am! I hope I don't get them this time round! I would wake up screaming cause I was in so much pain! It's funny how you forget all this and having another baby sounds like such a great idea...... and then you start remembering what it was ACTUALLY like haha. But to you first timers, it's not all bad I actually love being pregnant, it's such an awesome feeling
DD#1 kissed my belly tonight and said 'night night baby'....... not quite sure where she learnt that from cause we haven't said anything to her. It freaked me out a bit.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 165>